Gardenia Worker Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Gardenia Worker Flowers are a beautifully scented flower which have slight imperfections. Second quality and half the size of a typical gardenia flower, these blooms have flaws such as no leaves, discoloring of petals, missing petals and/or misshapen blooms. Since Gardenias are used for so many types of decorations and flower arranging it is not also necessary to have a perfect gardenia so we offer these at a second quality discounted price. These are perfect for floating flowers, scattering scented petals or tossing for the fragrant flower scent.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Gardenia Worker Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Gardenias are available year-round.*
- Gardenias are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- These blooms are second quality; they will have imperfections and/or blemishes and no leaves. We will not accept quality claims on these blooms as they are a flawed flower.
- We do not recommend you using these in your bouquet because of noticeable imperfections; they are perfect for floating in ponds and use as other decorations.
- Bloom size ranges between 1 to 3 inches in diameter.
- Gardenia flowers are very fragrant.
- Gardenia flower blooms are heavy and flowers will naturally hang.
- Gardenia flowers are extremely fragile flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Blooming time for each bloom in a bunch might bloom at different times.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Your bulk Gardenia flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- They will arrive in a plastic container with a special paper wrap.
- If kept in their box, life can be extended up to one week; however once arranged, the flower life expected should be 24 hours.
- Leave your flowers in the packaging until the day of the event. Place the box in the refrigerator. These flowers are sensitive to ethylene gas emitted by fresh fruits and vegetables, so be sure to remove all fruits and veggies from the fridge before storing your flowers!
- When ready to decorate, simply open the packaging and arrange as desired. Be aware that Gardenias do not have a stem, and must be wired or glued while arranging.