Gardenia Blush Peony Flower October Delivery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a timeless touch to romantic arrangements with Gardenia Blush Peony Flowers. Peonies have large, airy blooms with a dreamy cloud-like shape. They are densely packed with delicate, ruffled petals. The petals have a creamy white hue near the center of the bloom, and a blush pink hue near the outside. Use for classic-inspired arrangements by pairing with blooms like white ranunculus fresh cut flowers, sahara cream roses, white bulk tulips, and pink peony flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Gardenia Blush Peony Flower October Delivery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: 2.5 to 4 inches.
Average stem length: 15 to 20 inches.
Symbolism: Peonies symbolize a happy life and marriage.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This product has monthly availability.*
- Peony Flower is a focal flower that will arrive looking like a golf ball but with proper hydration, the flower will pop open to a large ruffled full bloom.
- Each stem has one bloom per stem.
- This flower is shipped in 5 stem bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Peonies have leaves/foliage that are not meant for arranging with; strip the dry, spotty leaves off before working with these beautiful flowers.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
* In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Peonies require individualized care. These gorgeous blooms are shipped from international and domestic farms and will arrive at different bloom stages from golf ball-like blooms to open. This is to be expected. Please follow the care tips below to ensure your shipment of peonies are perfect for your special day!
Golf Ball - If your peonies arrive in a tight, closed bloom: Prep containers with fresh, cool water. Remove all packaging and any bands holding the stems. Strip the stems free of excessive leaves to eliminate bacteria build up. With a pair of shears, cut two to three inches of the stems under running water and place in prepared water. Store the peonies in a cool, dark room. Refresh water every 24 hours.
Cracking to Blooming - If your peonies arrive opening: DO NOT process the flowers. Place the peonies on their side in a floral cooler or refrigerator free of any fruits and vegetables. The morning prior to your event, prep containers with fresh, cool water. Remove all packaging and any bands holding the stems. Strip the stems free of excessive leaves to eliminate bacteria build up. With a pair of shears, cut two to three inches of the stems under running water and place in prepared water. Store the flowers in a cool, dark room.
For additional assistance, please contact FiftyFlowers Customer Care at 1-877-507-6737.