Garden Rose Soft Pink Ohara
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
These blooms are made up of soft and sweet petals that blend and fold together into one impressive pink rose. With a ruffled texture in the center of each garden rose, there seems to endless beauty in each of these fresh flowers! This soft pink color is perfect for complimenting white flowers like lisianthus or baby's breath, but also looks stunning with brighter pinks and reds. If you're hoping to create a rose bouquet for your wedding day, consider arranging these garden roses with our fresh roses in a variety of flattering colors. We can also see these blooms forming a stunning flower arch or dramatic wedding centerpieces. Fresh flowers are the ideal way to transform a venue into the wedding of your dreams, and we've made it easy to create DIY flowers that fit your taste and style. Just order our wholesale flowers online, and these pink roses will be sent right to your doorstep so you can start designing your flowers from the comfort of your home!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Garden Rose Soft Pink Ohara
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length: 10 to 24 inches
Scent: Has a mild garden rose fragrance
Foliage: Has some foliage
Thorns: Has some thorns
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Roses are available year round.*
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please contact customer care.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Garden Rose Soft Pink Ohara has a full aperture bloom.
- Garden Rose Soft Pink Ohara is considered to be a garden rose because of the high petal count, distinct petal shape, and garden rose scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 to 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Shipped with 12, 18 or 24 stems per bunch.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Remove any of this special packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting, but do NOT remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
Michial and I met and started our relationship in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, so when we got engaged it was an easy decision to get married there as well. We chose The Box House Hotel's rooftop as our venue, since we would be having some out of town guests who would appreciate the views of Manhattan & vicinity to a place to crash afterwards. Our wedding was in July, so it was important to us that the flowers be bright & cheerful, yet modern. The selection of blooms at FiftyFlowers was unparalleled & inspiring. Everything arrived two days before our wedding, and we spent the next couple of days creating centerpieces, boutonnieres, and bouquets while listening to music & talking about what was to come. It was so incredible and I'm extremely happy with how everything turned out!
The pandemic changed our plans for a large wedding and celebration, but we still got married on September 26! It was a beautiful day for a wedding in my parents' backyard. My dad grew most of the flowers, but we supplemented with an order from FiftyFlowers. Every stem we received was perfect. I did all of the floral work the morning of the wedding. FiftyFlowers made it so easy and the colors of the flowers were SO gorgeous.
Exactly what the bride wanted. Actually, she loves peonies, these satisfied her want for them since she could not get them.
These were great, but I wish they would've opened up a little bit more.
These were exactly as I had pictured in my head. They were closed when they arrived on Thursday, but were perfect for the Saturday afternoon Wedding.