Garden Rose Pink Flower Maria Theresia
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Garden Rose Pink Flower Maria Theresia is a deeply beautiful, perfectly pink flower. Ruffled and featuring a lovely garden rose scent, this rose is perfect for a pretty princess. Ideal for a Sweet Sixteen birthday party, hen party or fabulous wedding, this garden rose is a fairytale's dream! Arrange into bunches on their own, or blend with stems of stargazer lilies and ranunculus for a textured, stunning bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Garden Rose Pink Flower Maria Theresia
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length: 10 to 24 inches
Scent: Has little to no scent
Foliage: Has some foliage
Thorns: Has some thorns
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Roses are available year round.*
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please contact customer care.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Garden Rose Pink Flower Maria Theresia is a medium pink bloom. The amount and intensity of the tone depends on Mother Nature.
- Garden Rose Pink Flower Maria Theresia has a full aperture bloom.
- Garden Rose Pink Flower Maria Theresia is considered to be a garden rose because of the high petal count, distinct petal shape, and garden rose scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 to 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Shipped with 12, 18 or 24 stems per bunch.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Remove any of this special packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting, but do NOT remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
Gorgeous roses! They didn't open as large as I was hoping - the bulk roses were actually larger. But still very pretty.
Absolutely stunning!!!!!! They were beautiful with purple carnations!! A huge hit!
Beautiful, opened up to look exactly like the picture.
We got Married at my Parents Resort, on Shasta Lake in California (Lakeshore Inn & RV). It was a Beautiful day and so many enjoyed themselves. I am still receiving compliments on how Beautiful my Wedding was.
I owe it all to my Planners Natasha and Terice. Without them I do not know how I would of done all this preparing. They are the best Wedding Coordinators.
We wanted a beautiful wedding, but we were on a tight budget. As we researched, "DIY Brides" was a regular web search for us. On many wedding blogs, we saw FiftyFlowers referred to with high praise. My daughter and I decided on the look we wanted by emailing photos back and forth. I know I spent what felt like weeks online researching every wedding website possible. We settled on a design and made a prototype using silk flowers from Michaels. This enabled us to know how many flowers we needed to order. We ordered about 4 weeks before the wedding with our hearts in our throats. This was honestly the most stressful part of the wedding just wondering if we could pull it off. Two days before the wedding the flowers arrived exactly as we were told. We followed FiftyFlowers directions to a tee. I had bought 14 buckets from Lowe's to use to hydrate the flowers. The next day all the bridesmaids, aunts, friends, and grandmothers assembled at our house. I had all the vases prepped with oasis, tools handy, and all other floral design necessities at hand. Being organized, it went fairly fast. We worked from 10-3 with a sumptuous lunch break which was brought in so we could keep working. We had a great time! We made 7 bridesmaid's bouquets, the Bridal bouquet, 9 bouts, 20 centerpieces and three other large arrangements for tables. A friend came and got all the leftover flowers and had enough to fashion three beautiful arrangements, in oasis cages, for the arbor at the wedding sight. Before I went to bed, I watered all the vases again to make sure the flowers stayed hydrated. We transported the flowers the next day to the venue where they made a stunning sight. We would do this again in a heartbeat. It was fun and much easier because of all the help we had. I have one more daughter to marry off, so I will be ordering again!