Garden Rose Apricot Blend
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add spontaneous color to garden-inspired arrangements with Garden Roses Apricot Blend. Garden roses are cup-shaped blooms with densely packed petals that swirl outwards from the center of the bloom. The petals have a warm blend of apricot tones, with pink, orange, and yellow hues throughout. Pair with blooms like David Austin roses peach Juliet Ausgameson, orange ranunculus bulk flowers, white ranunculus fresh flowers, and sweet peas light pink fowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Garden Rose Apricot Blend
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: Average bloom width of 3 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length: 15 to 20 inches
Scent: Has little rose scent
Foliage: Has some foliage
Thorns: Has a few thorns
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Roses are available year round.*
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Garden Rose Apricot Blend has a 100% aperture bloom.
- Roses are shipped with 12 stems in a bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5-8 days.
- Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Roses have been properly prepared for shipping.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Imported directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Remove any of this special packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting, but do NOT remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
This was added later but I was glad we did. The shape and color are so unique and it is amazingly perfect looking when it opens up with all of its ruffles.
Purchased 36 stems and used every single one. If I was to do this again, I'd buy a few more since these were the main source of vibrant color in arrangements and bouquets. Able to use in 18 centerpieces, 1 bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaid's bouquets, a huge archway decoration, and 1 "flower ceremony" arrangement. These roses are beautiful!
I gave this 4.5 stars only because they did not reach their full bloom until after my wedding. They were, however, the show stealing flower of the day. The picture does not do this flower justice! The color was so deep and vibrant compared to the photo on the website. We used these roses with cream roses for the Bridal Bouquet, as a stand alone flower with seeded Eucalyptus for the Bridesmaids and Flower Girl Bouquet and for the Grooms Boutonniere (and a few for fillers in center pieces). This flower took longer to reach its full bloom so my only regret is following the flower directions for this one!
One word - Beautiful.
On a snowy winter day in Estes Park, Colorado we began our lives together surrounded by our loved ones. Our friends and family gathered outside dressed in their winter coats to witness our marriage. The fresh snow fall covered the ground in a soft white backdrop that enhanced the green of our eucalyptus foliage, deep brown fur coats, and navy blue suits. Our wedding day felt perfect as we said our vows in the crisp cool mountain air in Estes Park. After the ceremony we headed in the lodge to warm up and celebrate with our loved ones. We danced as the fire roared in the background and the DJ played a perfect set. We loved that we had taken such a hands on approach to decorating our venue for our special day. Everyone complimented on how romantic the whole day was. We got married!