Fresh Greens Combo Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our Fresh Greens Combo Box is perfect for adding height and fullness to your bouquets, centerpieces, and more! With three different greenery varieties to work with, you can easily create beautiful, textural, unique arrangements for any occasion. Choose from Small, Medium, or Large pack sizes to suit your needs.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Fresh Greens Combo Box
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- The Fresh Greens Combo Box is available year-round.*
- Each bunch is packed in a grower's bunch which typically has 8 to 10 stems per bunch.
- Small Pack has a total of 5 bunches and includes: 2 bunches Myrtle, 2 bunches Israeli Ruscus and 1 bunch Honey Bracelet.
- Medium Pack has a total of 10 bunches and includes: 4 bunches Myrtle, 4 bunches Israeli Ruscus and 2 bunches Honey Bracelet.
- Large Pack has a total of 20 bunches and includes: 8 bunches Myrtle, 8 bunches Israeli Ruscus and 4 bunches Honey Bracelet.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower withing your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.
Great mix when creating a variety of bouquets, corsages and centerpieces.
These were great greens to mix in with all the flowers!
Let me first start off by saying, THANK YOU to Fifty Flowers for making my flower dreams a reality! They have so many options! And to be honest it was a little hard to narrow it down, because I loved them all! I knew I was going to do my flowers since day one. But I got quotes just to see if it would be worth the extra cost, and they quoted me almost $4,000! I got everything I needed for less than $1,500 and I had such a great time doing it! They were even more beautiful in person than I could have ever hoped for! These flowers were like my babies for two days, I stripped all the thorns and leaves Thursday night to make it easier for our flower making party. The morning of the day before my wedding, I had all of my bridesmaids over to help me assemble the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and prep. It was fun and relatively easy once I figured out the design. I had been preparing by using an excel spreadsheet to make sure I had enough flowers and I was so glad I did, because I had the PERFECT amount of flowers! If you are debating about DIYing your wedding flowers, prepare and research ahead of time and you will do great! And definitely use Fifty Flowers! From the customer service and phone calls after my order was placed, to the calls after each delivery, they make you feel like you have a best friend there to help you along the way. I was so in love with my flowers and I can't wait to find another excuse to use them in the future!
I used these flowers to create centerpieces for a holiday party.
The flowers arrived small and closed but fear not! With time and water they all opened beautifully! The carnations were an affordable yet gorgeous flower, the deep red was perfect for near-Christmas! The roses were fantastic and I could not have gotten more compliments!
I highly recommend both of these floral purchases- I was so pleased with the look , the price, and the service!