Fresh Gardenia Wedding Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bulk Gardenia flowers have large beautiful blooms that are perfect for floating in a bowl with some candles. These very fragile flowers have no stems and must often be wired or glued. Included are the silk leaves upon which the flower sits. A very popular wedding flower, the white Gardenia would add an elegant touch to any table centerpiece, wedding bouquet, or flower arrangement. Shipped fresh from our farms directly to your doorstep at wholesale prices!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Fresh Gardenia Wedding Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 3 to 4 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Gardenias are available year-round.*
- Gardenias have 1 bloom per stem.
- Gardenia flowers are very fragrant.
- Gardenia do not have stems, and often must be wired or glued. Silk foliage is included for the blooms to sit on.
- Gardenia flowers are extremely fragile flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Your bulk Gardenia flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- They will arrive in a plastic container with a special paper wrap.
- If kept in their box, life can be extended up to one week; however once arranged, the flower life expected should be 24 hours.
- Leave your flowers in the packaging until the day of the event. Place the box in the refrigerator. These flowers are sensitive to ethylene gas emitted by fresh fruits and vegetables, so be sure to remove all fruits and veggies from the fridge before storing your flowers!
- When ready to decorate, simply open the packaging and arrange as desired. Be aware that Gardenias do not have a stem, and must be wired or glued while arranging.
Your feedback means the world to us! Thank you for your continued support, and for trusting us every year with your wife's Gardenias. It's our absolute pleasure to help you create lasting memories with such beautiful flowers.
Wonderful smell, held up well during storage and in prep. Beautiful flower
Perfect, Gardenia's always so fresh when they arrive
As an owner of a Hawaii Wedding and Event company, I have dreamed of the day I would be able to create my own wedding. I knew exactly what I wanted my flowers to look like and was confident that the talented Swept Away team could pull together the wedding flowers as well as all the big day details.
FiftyFlowers had the best selection and prices on flowers. Their CS team was very attentive upon the placement of my order, confirming the details as well as advising me on shipping dates. Through the process, I learned a lot about the finicky nature of flowers and the weather. Fifty Flowers cannot control all the elements that Mother Nature throws our way, but they are available 24/7 to make sure that you are satisfied with your order. A few of my boxes were delayed because of the slew of storms that hit the US mainland, but the CS team worked with me to modify the shipping so that we could pick up the flowers at the FED EX dispatch office. My advice is to schedule your flower delivery a day before you think you will need them. Your flowers will arrive thirsty and will appreciate the extra time to hydrate. Although my flowers were breathtaking, the flowers actually looked better a few days after the wedding!
I purchased these flowers to make 6 bouquets for my daughter's outdoor country-style wedding. The prices were very reasonable. The flowers arrived looking tired as they said they would but we cut the stems and put them in water as directed and they looked great the day of the wedding. I'm not a florist and I had never made bouquets before but these came out beautiful! I trimmed and wrapped the stems tightly with green florist tape and then wrapped them with white satin ribbon, pinning the ribbon with white pearl corsage pins. I also added baby's breath. The colors were gorgeous and everyone commented on how beautiful the bouquets were.
I would recommend this site to anyone.