Fresh Cut Agonis Branches
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
As if made for soft, garden-inspired blooms, Fresh Cut Agonis Branches add a kaleidoscope of burgundy and dull green to arrangements, ideal for autumnal palettes. Sweeping, curvaceous stems display slender leaves, highlighted and accented by gorgeous colors, and perfect for tucking into gaps in arrangements. Pair this branch with romantic, dreamy blooms, like Fresh Cut Olive Branches, White Dahlia Flowers, and Cabbage Roses Shell Pink.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Fresh Cut Agonis Branches
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: 25 to 30 inches.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- This greenery is available year-round. *
- This product is shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- This product has a natural curve to the stems.
- Leaf coloring varies from dull green and scarlet to burgundy hued and may have small, white flowers depending on the season.
- The picture included of branches in a vase is one bunch.
- Since greenery is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I loved the agonis as another greenery/eucalyptus type option. It added the perfect dark hue to our flower pieces for our fall wedding.
This is a great filler flower. The color is a deep purple and a darker green.
This was a really fun, lush addition to the eucalyptus that added depth both in color and in texture. We used it everywhere there was eucalyptus as there was plenty of it to go around.
Love the texture it added
It was perfect for bottles and flower crowns