Flowering Air Plants for DIY Brides
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Tillandsia air plants are an eco-friendly and low-maintenance alternative to decorating ceremonial spaces! Simply place Air Plants in terrariums, apothecary jars, or other vases for modern table centerpieces. Use the drought resistant plants in boutonnieres or as added texture in bouquets! See the Flower Care tab for tips on mounting plants to create your own reception and wedding vertical garden walls.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Flowering Air Plants for DIY Brides
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event.*
Average Plant Diameter: 4 to 6 inches.
- If your event is Saturday the latest suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Air Plants are available year-round. +
- This package is shipped with 19 air plants.
- Our Mix Pack features an assortment of beautiful blooming plants. The varieties and quantity of each are chosen at the time of preparing your order based on available inventory.
- This product is drought tolerant. Please follow Care Instructions to determine watering needs.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
* Air Plants are ground shipped. They may arrive earlier than the selected delivery date at Checkout. To inquire about overnight deliveries, please contact Customer Care to arrange.
+ Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Air Plants are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Just follow these simple steps prior to your event.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect.*
- Immediately soak for 30 minutes to 1 hour by submerging the plant upside down.
- Shake off excessive water and place plants in bright light.
- If your regional area has humid air, mist Air Plants bi-monthly with occasional soaking of the bulb.
- If your regional area has dry air, submerge the plant in water for 2 to 3 hours bi-monthly.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).
Tillandsia Air Plants can be grown in multiple settings. After soaking plants upon arrival and drying out in bright light, Air Plants may be attached to your desired surface. Do not place air plants in containers with excessive water, as these prefer to be dry. Tillandsias may be secured in multiple ways:
- Waterproof glue or a hot glue gun. Do not use super glue.
- Wire or fishing line. Do not use copper wire.
- Nails or Staples; only use this option if Air Plant has sufficient roots attached.