Floral Fancy Purple Flowers DIY Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Lovely lavender roses, bold spider mums, vibrant hot pink dianthus, and delicate baby's breath - what more could you need to create a breath-taking flower piece? This flower delivery comes with flower design tools and access to an exclusive, pre-recorded floral design class with an AIFD-certified designer. Plus, we send flowers from our farms, right to your doorstep so you can enjoy your fresh flowers right at home! The colors and textures in this flower box are radiating with energy and natural beauty. Get comfy, and learn how to design DIY flowers on your own, or in the company of good friends and family. You can even order flowers for your loved ones so they can design their own masterpieces alongside you! Your purple and white flower design will be an example of your creativity and design skills and will add a little joy to your home. Every time you see these bold mums and dreamy roses, you'll be reminded of the awesome memories you created as you were designing!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with including white roses, lavender roses, purple raffine, lavender cremones, green fuji mums, hot pink dianthus, hypericum berries, gypsophilia, parvifolia, baby eucalyptus, and leather leaf.
- Supply Kit will include: A holly chapel compote and pillow, clear tape, and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.