Festiva Maxima Peonies for April
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a dreamy touch to lush arrangements with Festiva Maxima Peonies. Peonies have tight, ball-shaped buds that slowly unfurl into a delicate, cloud-shaped bloom. Their ruffled petals have a pearly white hue with a kiss of red along the center of the flower. This makes them ideal for crisp, modern-inspired arrangements. Try pairing with blooms like white scabiosa flowers, sage green thistle, succulent flowers, and scabiosa pods filler flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Festiva Maxima Peonies for April
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: 2.5 to 4 inches.
Average stem length: 15 to 20 inches.
Symbolism: Peonies symbolize a happy life and marriage.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Peony flowers are a seasonal product. *
- Each stem has one bloom per stem.
- This flower is shipped in 5 stem bunches.
- Peony scent ranges from none to strong.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Peonies have leaves/foliage that are not meant for arranging with; strip the dry, spotty leaves off before working with these beautiful flowers.
- Peony flower will change color hues during the vase life, the color tones might lighten. Also, the white peony depending on Mother Nature's Mood, might have red flecks and/or a raspberry swirl.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Peonies require individualized care. These gorgeous blooms are shipped from international and domestic farms and will arrive at different bloom stages from golf ball-like blooms to open. This is to be expected. Please follow the care tips below to ensure your shipment of peonies are perfect for your special day!
Golf Ball - If your peonies arrive in a tight, closed bloom: Prep containers with fresh, cool water. Remove all packaging and any bands holding the stems. Strip the stems free of excessive leaves to eliminate bacteria build up. With a pair of shears, cut two to three inches of the stems under running water and place in prepared water. Store the peonies in a cool, dark room. Refresh water every 24 hours.
Cracking to Blooming - If your peonies arrive opening: DO NOT process the flowers. Place the peonies on their side in a floral cooler or refrigerator free of any fruits and vegetables. The morning prior to your event, prep containers with fresh, cool water. Remove all packaging and any bands holding the stems. Strip the stems free of excessive leaves to eliminate bacteria build up. With a pair of shears, cut two to three inches of the stems under running water and place in prepared water. Store the flowers in a cool, dark room.
For additional assistance, please contact FiftyFlowers Customer Care at 1-877-507-6737.