Eucalyptus and Fresh Flower DIY Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Eucalyptus and Fresh Flower DIY Combo Pack makes designing beautiful, classic arrangements easy. This pack includes a variety of pure white blooms, such as garden roses, spray roses, ranunculus, and scabiosa, for versatility and texture. Also included are muted, sage-green dusty miller leaves, as well as various varieties of eucalyptus. Use this pack to create timeless, soft-hued arrangements for your event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Eucalyptus and Fresh Flower DIY Combo Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday. However, this package contains various flowers, each with an ideal delivery date. Once we receive your order, we will review the ideal delivery date for each flower you select, and we will call you if changes to the delivery date are necessary.
- This mix pack is available year round.*
- This pack is not pre-assembled; follow the Flower Care tab to process the flowers prior to arranging.
- This pack features a combination of Patience Ivory Cream David Austin Garden Roses, white spray roses, white scabiosa, white ranunculus, premium farm selection white flowers, Dusty Miller, silver dollar eucalyptus, seeded eucalyptus, baby eucalyptus, and willow or feather eucalyptus.
- Small Pack Includes: 36 stems Patience Ivory Cream David Austin Garden Roses, 4 bunches white spray roses, 2 bunches white scabiosa, 2 bunches white ranunculus, 10 bunches premium farm selection white flowers, 6 bunches of greenery including Dusty Miller, silver dollar eucalyptus, seeded eucalyptus*, baby eucalyptus, willow or feather eucalyptus.
- Medium Pack Includes: 72 stems Patience Ivory Cream David Austin Garden Roses, 8 bunches white spray roses, 4 bunches white scabiosa, 4 bunches white ranunculus, 20 bunches premium farm selection white flowers, 13 bunches of greenery including Dusty Miller, silver dollar eucalyptus, seeded eucalyptus*, baby eucalyptus, and willow or feather eucalyptus.
- Large Pack Includes: 144 stems Patience Ivory Cream David Austin Garden Roses, 16 bunches white spray roses, 8 bunches white scabiosa, 8 bunches white ranunculus, 30 bunches premium farm selection white flowers, 24 bunches of greenery including Dusty Miller, silver dollar eucalyptus, seeded eucalyptus*, baby eucalyptus, and willow or feather eucalyptus.
- Roses are packed in staggered layers for protection during shipping. From the top angle, it may appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below them is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- Spray roses are in 10 stem bunches with an average of 3 to 6 blooms per stem.
- Bunches of eucalyptus are shipped in grower's bunches, typically containing 5 -8 stems.
- Seeded eucalyptus will vary in shape, color, and size depending on season.
- The farm chooses seasonal flowers at the time of preparing your order. The variation of seasonal growers choice bunches are determined on seasonal availability and inventory. Some examples may include White Veronica, White Tulips, Star of Bethlehem or White Anemones.
- For further details and photos for each product, enter the product name into the FiftyFlowers Search Bar.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
Inspect your flowers.*
Gather buckets or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
Cut away any straps securing the flowers to the box and remove your flowers. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
Remove any foilage that would fall below the water line. Leaves below the waterline may mold and rot, causing bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
Continue this process until all of your flowers are in water. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the proper blooming.
Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
*Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, you will want to visit the Patience Ivory Cream David Austin Garden Rose for specific information on garden rose care.