English Lavender Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add gorgeous blooms of English Lavender to your bridal bouquet for a striking look and aromatic touch. Lavender features soft blooms that run atop dainty stems. The grey-purple tones and wiry posture are a perfect touch to a garden-inspired wedding bouquet or centerpiece. Arrange with soft peach garden roses, silver dollar eucalyptus, and creamy white spray roses for a decadent look.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the English Lavender Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Lavender flowers are available year round.*
- Lavender features a focal flower that arrives from partially to fully bloomed.
- Lavender Flowers are shipped in growers bunches of approximately 15 stems.
- Stem length is an average minimum of 12 inches.
- Lavender has a strong fragrant scent.
- It is common for lavender to feature some grey to brown blooms.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling. Please follow the Flower Care Instructions.
- Since lavender is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our herbs are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove herbs from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing herb bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the herbs in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, herbs may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, herbs drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep herbs fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your herbs, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
It was SO hard to find a place to purchase just lavender on its own, but it was ALL my daughter wanted with baby's breath for her bridal bouquet. They arrived in fairly good shape and held up very well. I hoped more of the buds would open before the wedding, but it didn't matter, they were perfect in the bouquet and all the girls said they smelled amazing for the rest of the day
I love the look you went for with lavender and baby's breath! It's classic but playful, and I can see how it would be perfect for a bridal bouquet. The scent is also a big plus! Please keep us in mind for any events in the future.
We would love to help you make your special days even more beautiful!
I love lavender and I was really pleased with this purchase. I received them on a Tuesday for a wedding on Saturday and they did look a little limp but I removed all the little leaves on the stem and put them in 4 inches of water and they noticeably perked up by the next day. The flowers didn't totally bud so a lot of them looked more gray than purple, but I was ok with that. They held up well for the wedding and it smelled amazing. I kept several bunches and dried them to keep in the house.
Lavender is basically my favorite, and I knew I had to work it in to my wedding flowers. This was great quality, beautiful and aromatic. I added as much as I could to my bouquet, the calming aroma helped ease my wedding jitters!
These were a great filler as well and of course smelled amazing!
I really wanted elements that felt wild so lavender was perfect and the smell was just amazing. Added that freshly picked look and height in my bouquet.