Engagement Light Pink Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Buy Engagement Light Pink Roses at FiftyFlowers. Engagement has a large head that opens into a precious, star-shaped bloom. This stylish rose, with monochromatic pinks throughout, would make a lovely addition to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Engagement Light Pink Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 3.5 inches
Average Stem Length:
- Medium is a minimum of 15.5 to 19 inches
- Long is a minimum of 19 to 23.5 inches
- Extra Long is a minimum of 23.5 to 27.5 inches
Scent: Little to no scent
Foliage: Normal amount of foliage
Thorns: Little to no thorns
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Roses are available year round.*
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Engagement has a standard bloom aperture.
- Roses are shipped with 25 stems in a bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5-8 days.
- When you receive your flowers, they may have discoloration on the outer most petals. These are naturally occuring guard petals and can be removed to display the pristine petals underneath.
- Within each bunch, the Roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Roses have been properly prepared for shipping.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Imported directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it it possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted.. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737
We at 1 Elegant Event just loved the name of this particular pink rose and used it for a simple rose bundle centerpiece in short silver vases. The roses were perfect and very beautiful! The guest loved the look of these roses and complimented them all night! Thanks fifty flowers for always delivering us great flower to our brides!