El Aleli Purple Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
El Aleli Purple Flower embodies the deep rich purple many floral designers crave. With a full cluster of ruffled flowers on a sturdy stalk, this bloom is easy to care for, and create chic arrangements. Stock in Spanish is called "El Aleli" and its fresh fragrance is as beautiful as the name. Native to the Mediterranean, stock is indicative of a happy life and lasting bonds of affection; gifting a bouquet of these blooms says, "You will always be beautiful to me." Also known as gillyflower, sprays of this opulent flower will look stunning paired with iris, larkspur and lisianthus or simply arranged on their own. Our Purple Aleli average 6-10 blooms per stem and is shipped with its foliage.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the El Aleli Purple Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Stem Length: Average minimum of 15 inches
Symbolism: Stock represents lasting love, lasting beauty, paradise, and bonds of affection
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday or Thursday.
- Stock flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem features one focal flower comprised of small clustered blooms.
- Stock has a light fragrance.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
These flowers are GORGEOUS. The picture doesn't do them justice.
I am a DIY bride trying to save as much money as possible, wherever possible. I came across Fifty Flowers while doing research on how to make my own bouquets and centerpieces. I decided to order 25 roses and 20 petite calla lilies to do a test run for my wedding in October. My wedding colors are plum and burgundy and the flowers I picked were perfect! Since my wedding is on a Friday, I made sure to have the flowers delivered on a Wednesday. The flowers arrived on time, in great condition and the service was great. As soon as I received them, I immediately cut an inch off of the stems and placed them in water. Later that evening, I experimented with putting 1 bouquet and 1 centerpiece together. They came out great! The flowers lasted for almost 4 days with little to no care. I mostly changed the water every other day. I stored them at room temperature just to see how they'd hold up. I am so relieved that they looked great and I can't wait to use them on my wedding day! Thanks Fifty Flowers!
These were a beautiful flower but, they seemed really stressed when we got them. We only used a few in my bouquet and toss bouquet because of it. These don't hold up very well in the heat, so be cautious. FiftyFlowers recommend that I receive these two days prior, I would order so they arrive one day prior. We would've been able to use more if we had received them the day before the wedding.
My family hosted a beautiful rehearsal dinner for my brother before his wedding. The flowers were perfect and arrived in great condition. We used lots of whites, creams, and blush with greenery. The peonies were perfect condition and we're so glad we went with Fifty Flowers for this party! I would definitely recommend them and use them again.