El Aleli Peach Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
El Aleli Peach Flower is a fresh and easy accent flower boasting several inches of blooms and a long leafy stalk. In Spanish "El Aleli" means stock flower, which have a lovely spicy clove aroma. Stock will be the finishing touch to party arrangement or summer bridal bouquet. Native to the Mediterranean, stock is indicative of a happy life and lasting bonds of affection; gifting a bouquet of these blooms says, "You will always be beautiful to me." Also known as gillyflower, sprays of this elegant flower will look radiant when combined with peach spray roses, mini calla lilies and peonies or simply arranged on their own. Our Aleli in peach averages 6-10 blooms per stem and is shipped with its foliage.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the El Aleli Peach Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Stem Length: Average minimum of 15 inches
Symbolism: Stock represents lasting love, lasting beauty, paradise, and bonds of affection
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday or Thursday.
- Stock is available year round.*
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please call our Customer Service and we can assist you.
- Stock flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem features one focal flower comprised of small clustered blooms.
- Stock has a light fragrance.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Although these were a day late, I still have to give them 5 stars b/c they were just so beautiful. Lovely color and smell!
Planning a wedding on a budget during a pandemic has been interesting, but one thing that has been so reassuring is that I have found my flowers! My bridal shower yesterday was the perfect event to test out FiftyFlowers, and I am so glad that I ordered! I chose the creamy white blush garden roses to come to the house 3 days before the event just as the website recommended. The package was very secure - the roses were perfectly protected! After trimming the lower leaves and pruning the ends of the stems, I placed the flowers in a bucket of water in our basement. It was amazing to watch the roses open up day by day! Not to mention the heavenly scent that the roses filled the room with. By the day of the bridal shower, they looked perfect. What a beautiful touch to our mimosa bar and gift table. My mom planned a virtual bridal shower so that friends and family all over the country could attend. Since my mom and I live in different states, I had a few of my vaccinated friends over to join the Zoom shower. It felt extra special to have the roses there as well - everyone was impressed! Even in these crazy times, it was such a great way to gather. I can't wait to order many more flowers & greenery for the big day - will definitely be getting a lot more of these garden roses!
Thanks to my wonderful sister for all the hard work and research she did with fiftyflowers we were able to make all the flowers for my wedding at a fraction of the costs of quotes I received. Fiftyflowers was wonderful to work with! They answered any question we had and made sure the flowers delivered on time. The Friday before my wedding my bridesmaids and family and I all got together to make all of the flowers and it was a great bonding experience to have a enjoy the time together! I would highly recommend doing your own flowers and using fiftyflowers. I had nothing but a great experience and the photos speak for themselves on how everything turned out!
Worked well into this event!
Arrived perfect and once hydrated were absolutely beautiful. Very Fragrant and lasted longer than event.