Dried White Mountain Daisy
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Reminiscent of ceaseless fields of wildflowers, Dried White Mountain Daisy makes the perfect filler. Each stem features several lateral stems dotted with tiny, daisy-shaped blooms; these stems all lead up to an umbrella-shaped, tight cluster of blossoms, ideal for filling in those empty spaces in arrangements. Try pairing this bloom with White Gerber Daisies, Pink Peony Flowers, Craspedia Billy Balls Yellow Flowers, New Love Baby’s Breath, and Pink Astilbe Flowers.
For more amazing flowers like this check out our Bleached Italian Straw Flowers!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dried White Mountain Daisy
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 weeks before your event.
Average Stem Length: 19 to 20 inches
- Ixodia flowers are shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- Each stem features a cluster of small white blooms about 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide.
- Shedding is completely normal when processing dried blooms.
- Dried flowers are fragile, but can be preserved indefinitely if handled with special care.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Non-perishable items are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Dried flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey.Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- It is normal for dried and preserved flowers to shed blooms and leaves during transit.
- Keep dried and preserved flowers in the box with the lid on until you are ready to use.
- Store the box out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).