Dried Lotus Pods
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Lotus Pods are excellent for drying, these will arrive as a fresh green pod and to acheive the dried effect, follow our simple how to dry instructions. As the pods dry, the color will darken to a grey shade and the seeded pots will open up. Drying fresh lotus pods will add an ethereal touch to your whimsical bouquets. The pods are add texture to your woodland arrangements when mixed with privet berries, wax flowers, burgundy dahlias, and cocculus green filler. Please note these are delicate and not recommended for the novice. Call Customer Care at 1-877-507-6737 to request delivery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dried Lotus Pods
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: two weeks before event
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Average Pod Size: 3 to 5 inches
- This product is availabe year-round.*
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- Each stem features one pod.
- some dried product is top heavy and should be weighed down by oasis foam or floral pebbles.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Dried flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey.Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- It is normal for dried and preserved flowers to shed blooms and leaves during transit.
- Keep dried and preserved flowers in the box with the lid on until you are ready to use.
- Store the box out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.