Dried Flowers Texture Straw Palm
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Every flower arrangement could use a little bit of texture. This straw palm is bleached to have a neutral, versatile look, and will add dimension to any dried flowers that you plan on using at your upcoming event. The long, durable strands on this straw are down to earth and hold a durable consistency. Not to mention, this product would contrast beautifully with fresh flowers in a DIY wedding centerpiece, aisle marker, or bridal bouquet. Are you ready to design the bohemian or rustic wedding of your dreams? Your DIY flowers will look unlike anyone else's with unique touches of dried straw palm sprinkled throughout. Not getting married? Use these stems to craft decorations for your barnyard baby shower or upcoming harvest party fundraiser!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dried Flowers Texture Straw Palm
- Flower Care
- The dried flowers are a perfect centerpiece for your event tables.
- The bouquet is handcrafted at our Ecuadorian design center where the flowers are grown, dried and tinted.
- If you mix the bouquet with fresh flowers in water the tinted color can seep and change the color of the water.
Dried flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey.Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- It is normal for dried and preserved flowers to shed blooms and leaves during transit.
- Keep dried and preserved flowers in the box with the lid on until you are ready to use.
- Store the box out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).