Dried Bleached Wheat Grass
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Dried wheat grass is a great way to add wispy texture to DIY flowers. Each stem of this bleached grass is bursting with detail. A woven pattern, complemented by long, whimsical spikes, makes this product look as though each strand was carefully placed. Bleached wheat will add dimension and a beautiful, neutral hue to your bridal bouquet or DIY wedding arch. Take some bunny tails and pampas grass, mix them with this beautiful grass, and craft a flower arrangement for your home. If you're planning a wedding or event, these wholesale flowers make designing flower arrangements simple and fun. Your baby shower, birthday party, or modern wedding will be bursting with personality when you place this golden wheat throughout the dried or fresh flowers in your photo backdrop or table centerpieces.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dried Bleached Wheat Grass
- Flower Care
- The dried flowers are a perfect centerpiece for your event tables.
- The bouquet is handcrafted at our Ecuadorian design center where the flowers are grown, dried and tinted.
- If you mix the bouquet with fresh flowers in water the tinted color can seep and change the color of the water.
Dried flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey.Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- It is normal for dried and preserved flowers to shed blooms and leaves during transit.
- Keep dried and preserved flowers in the box with the lid on until you are ready to use.
- Store the box out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).