Dreams In Bronze DIY Flower Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Dreams in Bronze DIY Flower Kit reminds you of fall and can be summed up by warm colors and cool weather. This DIY flower kit is the perfect way to make your home feel warm as the air gets colder. Flowers included in this kit feature bronze cremons, white roses, and brown poms, which are both stylish and cozy at the same time. This package also includes all foral supplies needed to create this arrangement as well as a link to a pre-recorded video tutorial. This floral design will add a touch of class to any space it ends up in! Whether you want to follow along with our designer Steven Santos or let your own imagination run wild, these flowers are sure to make your home glow as you watch the leaves change outside.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dreams In Bronze DIY Flower Kit
- Flower Care
- DIY Flower Kit will include: lots of fun flowers for you to design with including bronze cremons, white snapdragons, white carnations, white hydrangeas, white button poms, bronze daisy poms, bronze poms, white roses, gold tinted solidago, white alstroemerias and leather leaf greenery.
- Supply Kit will include: 1qt tapered cylinder vase, 3 pieces of river cane, 1 Oasis brick, 4ft section of Oasis rustic wire, and a 3" section of glue dot strip.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.