DIY Wedding Flower Package 200 Rose and 6000 Rose Petals
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
DIY Wedding Flower Package 200 Rose and 6000 Rose Petals is a simple statement, with the overall power and boldness of choice blooms, creating an atmosphere of unique change and twists to all the possibilities. The priming 200 roses are divided into two equal groups of 100 stems, each with an option of their own color from our 13 choices, or staying the same between them. The 6000 rose petals have a similar grouping, though three color choices are manifested instead of two, with 12 options. With a very powerful overtone of simplicity and wholeness between this mix, nothing more than the delicacy of the rose is needed. Covering all the flowering needs of wedding events when with choice garland, this mix can provide anything from the table centerpieces to the very bridal bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday. However, this package contains various flowers, each with an ideal delivery date. Once we receive your order, we will review the ideal delivery date for each flower you select, and we will call you if changes to the delivery date are necessary.
- DIY Wedding Combos are available year round.*
- Note that the pictures shown are solely example arrangements of what could be created with this package. Flowers do not come prearranged and the picture could depict other types of flowers which are not included.
- This package includes*:
200 Ecuadorian Roses, packed in 8 bunches of 25 stems. You choose the colors.
6,000 Rose Petals, packed in 13 grower's bags containing 200 grams per bag.
10 grower's bunches of filler flowers, you choose the type of filler flower.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Each flower included in this combo pack can have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page. For most flowers you follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breath and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers, can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely because water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases with clean fresh water.
I could not have asked for a better experience with Fifty Flowers! I had searched several websites for flowers for my center pieces and no one else could beat the price for the number of flowers that I needed for each table. We had our reception at our farm so all my decorations were Rustic and the flowers just made the decor! They arrived on the day that i specified when ordering and were in excellent condition. Soon as they were delivered I recieved a text message and a detailed phone message as to how to care for them. I highly reccomend Fifty Flowers for any Bridal needs or any need you might have for bulk flowers! Thank you again Fifty Flowers for making my reception the best ever!
P.S. I was amazed at how many flowers came in the small center pieces so don't pass up on the small sizes!!