DIY Wedding Flower Combo Pack 100 Rose and 150 Carnation
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A popular choice for our DIY brides, this Wedding Flower Combo Pack features 100 Ecuadorian Roses, 150 Carnations, 10 bunches of filler flower, 5 bunches of Hearty Greens and 5 bunches of Soft Greens. A perfect combination of focal flowers, filler flowers and greens all in one package. See our testimonials page for more inspiration and to see what our DIY brides have done with pack.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the DIY Wedding Flower Combo Pack 100 Rose and 150 Carnation
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday. However, this package contains various flowers, each with an ideal delivery date. Once we receive your order, we will review the ideal delivery date for each flower you select, and we will call you if changes to the delivery date are necessary.
- DIY Wedding Combos are available year round.*
- Note that the pictures shown are solely example arrangements of what could be created with this package. Flowers do not come prearranged and the picture could depict other types of flowers which are not included.
- This package includes*:
100 Ecuadorian Roses, packed in 4 bunches of 25 stems. You choose the colors.
150 Carnations, packed in 6 bunches of 25 stems. You choose the colors.
10 grower's bunches of filler flowers, you choose the type of filler flower.
5 grower's bunches of a hearty greenery, you choose the type of hearty greenery.
5 grower's bunches of a soft greenery, you choose the type of soft greenery.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Each flower included in this combo pack can have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page. For most flowers you follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breath and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers, can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely because water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases with clean fresh water.
All flowers were carefully packaged and in a way that was easy to cut and assemble. The carnations made gorgeous centerpieces while the roses looked fantastic in various combinations of bouquets. The colors were vibrant and looked fresh for days. For your reference, we chose light pink carnations, creamy white, light pink and dark pink roses, and eucalyptus baby greenery and bear grass greenery. We didn't end up using much of the bear grass greenery though.
I cannot say enough about this package! It had everything we needed to make all the arrangements! We go so much baby's breath, such a good deal, we did have a large amount left over, but were able to add it to everything. The greens we got too--the ruscus and the plumosa--added so much to the arrangements, really looked professional. The roses really perked up after 2 days, and looked amazing too! We got a lot of carnations that really filled everything in. All in all, this is a perfect package that gives you everything you need to make a lot of arrangements!
Perfect color choices, many options for rose, carnation, and filler flowers/greens. Made all of the items I needed
Gorgeous flowers in perfect condition!
This combo pack was amazing. They accidentally sent the wrong color carnations and couldn't get them to us in time for the wedding so they refunded us the partial amount. it all worked out since we got the correct colors from a florist downtown for about the same price.