Dark Eggplant Mini Calla Lily Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Dark Eggplant Mini Calla Lily is a fresh flower that has a trumpet-shaped bloom that rests upon a long, smooth stem. This mysterious dark eggplant purple Mini Calla Lily with its chocolate undertones would make a spectacular wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Symbolizing “magnificent beauty,” the Calla Lily is easy to arrange and guaranteed to make an impression. Calla Lilies are shipped fresh directly from our farms to your doorstep. Order online and pay wholesale prices, plus receive free shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dark Eggplant Mini Calla Lily Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Symbolism: Calla Lilies are associated with faith and purity. They also represent fertility and rebirth.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Mini Calla Lilies are available year-round.*
- Each stem features one focal flute-shaped bloom.
- Mini Calla Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- This variety may feature light to dark stems.
- Average Bloom Size for Petite Callas is 1.5 to 2.5 inches and for Tall is 2.5 to 4 inches from stem to tip.
- The average Stem Length for Petite is 12 to 16 inches and for Tall is 20 to 28 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Calla Lilies retain plenty water in their stems for long amounts of time. However, if they are left in bacteria contaminated water, starting from the bottom of the stem, the flower stem will begin to curl upwards. To prevent this, please ensure that you change the water daily, maintaining a water level between 2 inches deep.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Bride's signature flower! This flower was a dramatic addition to the arrangements. Bold and beautiful even from across the room.
My brother Jim and I decided to create the wedding flowers for my son's wedding. We grew up in the business and after attending a few wedding expos we decided we could do a much better job than what we saw. My family had been out the business for around forty years but were convinced that the florist business was in our blood. That being decided, the next step was where to purchase the flowers. This was not a easy task due to the suggestion of Jim
( after watching the wedding scene in the series Ray Donovan) that we must incorporate Bells of Ireland into our wedding creations. Bells of Ireland are not an easy flower to obtain. After much research we decided on Fifty Flowers. The customer service was outstanding, knowledgeable and very patient. The flowers arrived as promised, more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend Fifty Flowers to anyone, in fact my daughter is getting married next month and I just finished my order!
When my daughter and I discussed her wedding flowers, there was no question where the flowers would be purchased from. Last year I created the wedding bouquets and table arrangements for my daughter's best friend's wedding and we ordered the flowers from Fifty Flowers. They were beyond stunning. So of course my daughter's wedding flowers had to come from Fifty Flowers. This was the fourth time I used Fifty Flowers for weddings and I have never been disappointed in the quality of the flowers or the customer service. When my daughter's flowers arrived there was a problem with the lisianthus. We ordered dark purple but we received white lisianthus. I followed the instructions and called customer service. They informed me to send an email explaining the mistake and attach pictures of the flowers I received. I did this and received a phone call back within half an hour of sending the email. I was assured that the purple lisianthus were being prepared for shipment to me as we spoke and that I would receive them the next morning. Sure enough the purple lisianthus arrived at 9:30am and I was able to make all the bouquets and boutonnieres without a hitch. You folks are awesome and all of the flowers were beautiful. I got to keep the white lisianthus free of charge and I used them in the ceremony arrangements. They too were beautiful. Thank you for making my daughters wedding perfect. Future brides, trust Fifty Flowers, you will not be disappointed.