Daring Red DIY Flower Design Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Get ready to craft a DIY flower arrangement that will reach for the heights with this flower box and DIY kit! Red flowers like kangaroo paw, mayra garden roses, and hypericum berries create a passionate, bold combination of red hues while mixing with the textures of lush greenery. Fresh flowers are a joy to have in your home, and they become even more special when you're the one that designs them! With your purchase, you will receive a box full of beautiful, fresh flowers right to your doorstep. In addition to your flower delivery, you'll receive floral design tools, and access to a pre-recorded floral design class with AIFD-certified designer, Steven Santos. This is a great way to relax and enjoy time for yourself, but it's also a great experience to share with others! Schedule a girls' night or an at-home date night, order flowers for you and your loved ones, and learn the art of flower design together. Put your creative twist on this jaw-dropping red flower arrangement, then use it however you please! Your final design can double as a floral centerpiece or a thoughtful flower gift for your special someone.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Daring Red DIY Flower Design Kit
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with, including kangaroo paw, red hypericum, red alstroemeria, red mayra roses, red spray roses, gunnii eucalpytus, leather leaf, and ruscus.
- Supply Kit will include: Tapered cylinder vase, river cane, oasis foam, rustic wire, and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.