Dahlia Style Cremon Snowflake
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
As fresh and pure as a Snowflake, this Dahlia Style Cremon is a lovely white "chita" Football mum. Similar to the Dahlia Flower, but much more hearty. Fluffy, full and luscious are words that could be used to describe the bloom because it has a plethora of petals. Each stem will feature one bloom. Soft to the touch, our Cremon is known for its award winning premium quality and long lasting vase life. This attractive flower would add a unique bundle of color to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dahlia Style Cremon Snowflake
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: Between 2 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length: Minimum of 20 inches
Symbolism: Mums represents positivity and a cheerful disposition.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Mums are available year around.*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Mums are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Flowers will come with netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Football Mum flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours, or if you wish, until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Flowers will come with a netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
The Dahlia Cremons were gorgeous, the perfect white!
I bought these as my "filler flower" since they are about the same price as carnations. Well they stole the show! They were perfect everywhere and ended up being the highlight of most of my arrangements! They are packaged in floral netting and will last over 3 weeks in fresh water. They look delicate, but boy, are they hardy!
These were GREAT! We had SO many of them and the were a great filling flower. These were a great buy.
huge and beautiful!
These were one of my favorites! The texture and shape was so beautiful! So soft and dainty!!!! Just be careful with them once they have opened up... the petals are delicate.