Cymbidium Orchids Pinky Lavender Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Cymbidium Orchids Pinky Lavender Flower are a light pinky lavender orchid with a darker sparsely speckled lip. These orchids will add an elegant touch to wedding bouquets, table centerpieces, and arrangements.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Cymbidium Orchids Pinky Lavender Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 1 to 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Symbolism: Love, luxury, strength, rare and delicate beauty.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday or Friday.
- With this package, you will receive a light pinky lavender flower with a dark pink speckled lip color. The amount and intensity of each tone may vary depending upon Mother Nature.
- Cymbidium Orchids Pinky Lavender Flower have seasonal availability.*
- Cymbidium Orchids have an average of 6 to 10 blooms per stem.
- Orchids are shipped with water tubes to supply continuous hydration during shipping. Boxes will contain cotton like protective wrapping to ensure proper travel.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Orchids are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their long journey, this is absolutely normal. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Orchids are shipped in full bloom. There is no need to receive the flowers many days in advance for blooming purposes. If you like, you can leave your Orchids standing upright with the stems in the water tubes until you are ready to design the flowers.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Remove flowers from box. If your Orchids do not arrive in water tubes, go directly to step 4. If your Orchids arrive with water tubes, simply check to make sure the water tubes contain water then prop them upright with the tubes attached. There is no immediate need to cut and put them in water. When you are ready to make your arrangements, then move onto step 4. However, keep an eye on the water level inside the tubes. You may need to fill them with water as needed.
- Fill a container with fresh, cool water to the desired level.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately one inch from bottom under running water with sharp flower shears or scissors.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared container.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to die sooner. Simply remove any dying blooms daily.
- Every 24 hours, re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)