Cymbidium Orchid Blooms on a Stick
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Cymbidium Orchid Bloom on a stick is a simply beautiful way to display your orchids without any hassle. These pre-prepared orchids come specially made and ready to use, with each bloom in its own water tubes attached to 18'' green sticks that you can use anywhere! Simple by design and stunning by nature, our Cymbidium blooms on a stick are sure to delight in any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece, flower arrangement or on their own. Save not only money but time by using these ready to use farm direct cymbidium blooms! Pricing includes shipping and delivery.*
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Cymbidium Orchid Blooms on a Stick
- Flower Care
- Recommended Delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, recommended delivery date is Thursday.
- Cymbidium Orchids are available year round*
- Each flower stem will have one orchid bloom in a water tube.
- These Orchids are ready to use and fully bloomed.
- Average bloom size is 2 to 4 inches in diameter.
- Lip color will be chosen by the farm and can vary from yellow, pink and/or burgundy.
- The blooms will all have the same lip color*. If you would like to specify a lip color, you may do so in the special instructions during Part 3 of check out.
- Orchids are shipped with water tubes to supply continuous hydration during shipping. Boxes will contain cotton like protective wrapping to ensure proper travel.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Shipped directly from our California Partner farm.
- Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm. Cymbidium Orchids are one of the most popular and attractive orchids in the world because of the beautiful flowers. Cymbidium Orchid flowers date back to the dinosaur age.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
- Remove flowers from box. Your Orchids will arrive with water tubes so simply check to make sure the tubes contain water then prop the blooms upright with the tubes attached. If there is not enough water, remove the soft plastic top with the Orchid bloom, fill with water and replace.
- Keep an eye on the water level inside the tubes. You may need to fill them with water as needed.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
Orchids are shipped in full bloom. There is no need to receive the flowers many days in advance for blooming purposes. Just leave your Orchids standing upright with the stems in the water tubes until to design the flowers.
Orchids do not like refrigeration; it may damage them. Optimal temperature for your orchids is 18C or 65F. Anything cooler than this could potential be harmful and may damage the flowers.