Crimson Tide Garden Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a touch of passion to your event with Crimson Tide Garden Roses. These large roses have many layers of vibrant, crimson red petals, which spiral together into a ruffled center. This makes it perfect for adding texture to romantic, garden-inspired arrangements. Pair with blooms like smiles in the sky garden roses, red hanging amaranthus fresh autumn greens, black pearl ligustrum berries, and scabiosa pods filler flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Crimson Tide Garden Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2-3 inches
Average Stem Length: 20-40 cm
Scent: Has little to no scent
Foliage: Has very little foliage
Thorns: Has very few thorns
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Roses are available year round.*
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Crimson Tide Garden Rose has a 100% aperture bloom.
- Crimson Tide Garden Rose is considered a garden rose because of the high petal count, ruffled shaped petals, and flower scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5-8 days.
- Shipped in 12, 18 or 24 stems per bunch and bundled together with a rubber band with a plastic or cardboard sleeve to ensure protection during shipping.
- Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Roses have been properly prepared for shipping.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Imported directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Remove any of this special packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting, but do NOT remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
I was a little anxious ordering flowers online, but I was on a very tight budget. Thankfully, my sister and mother have green thumbs! After reading through many positive reviews on Fifty Flowers website, I had purchased the oriental stargazer lilies, apple blossom flowers, and roses along with some greenery, for all of my wedding needs. The flowers arrived just as stated on the shipping information box and they bloomed the night before my wedding! My sister, mother and a friend of mine used their floral skills to make all my my centerpieces and bouquets. They were stunning! Great deal for DIY brides. I highly recommend. I really liked receiving the confirmation calls and emails because it made me feel secure that my order would be on time. Thank you Fifty Flowers :)