Creamy White Spray Rose Express Delivery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Limited quantities of these beautiful Creamy White Spray Roses are available for next day delivery! Whether placed aside standard roses or arranged with other flowers, these creamy white, ruffled spray roses will add a stunning touch to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Offered in 100 stem packs.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Creamy White Spray Rose Express Delivery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: Minimum of 12 inches and a maximum of 20 inches.
Scent: Has a mild black licorice scent
- if your event is Saturday the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Spray roses are available year round.*
- Spray Roses are in 10 stem bunches with an average of 4 to 9 blooms per stems.
- Depending on season, weather patterns and availability roses can be either imported or domestic.
- Spray roses will arrive in bud form. Once the rose is processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Expected vase life is an average of 4 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower
** Spray roses are packed based on box size: Small, Medium and Large. We understand that there is a variation in the amount of stems and blooms you will receive with each option. When packing your order, our post-harvest experts will maximize the amount of stems and blooms that will safely travel in each box. Taking into consideration different seasons, weather patterns, and regions, this can cause varietal conditions to fluctuate. Regardless, we will ensure that you get the maximum amount of flowers for each package option, based on the range indicated above. In the event that you have additional questions, please contact our customer care team.
** Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
** Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
** In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Spray Roses are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch. However, do remove any excess packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Spray Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Spray Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Spray Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 3 to 5 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Spray Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
So cute and delicate. They looked beautiful in the boutonnieres!!
Overall worked really well for what we needed, although didn't look quite as "fresh" as the rest of the flowers.