Craspedia Billy Balls Green Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Make your event look fun and fresh with Craspedia Billy Balls Green Flowers. Billy balls have little to no foliage, as well as an impressive, globe-shaped bloom. These blooms have a unique scaly texture, and are enhanced with a vivid green hue; this makes them ideal for adding dynamic color to rustic-inspired arrangements. Pair with blooms like white hydrangea flowers, yellow butterscotch fresh cut roses, snapdragon yellow flowers, and green dianthus flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Craspedia Billy Balls Green Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: .5 to 1 inches
Average Stem Length: 14 inches
Symbolism: Billy Balls, also known as Craspedia, signify good health and wellness.
- If your event is on Saturday the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Billy Balls are available year-round.*
- If your suggested delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- Billy Balls are shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- Each stem features one round bloom. There is no blooming time with this product.
- This flower is spray tinted. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the craspedia. The tint might rub off from the flower and the part of the stem that is painted.
- This product may stain hands and clothing; it is advised to wear gloves and aprons when processing and working with these blooms.
- Please be aware that as the craspedia dries, the remaining yellow pollen will be exposed. The pollen can interact with the pigment of the tint resulting in a change in color.
- Expected vase life is an average of 10 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
These were actually more of a pale, musty yellow than the bright green shown in the photograph on this website, but they were a really fun flower and added an interesting texture to the boutonnieres, bouquets, and centerpieces! (Update: Customer actually received natural yellow, instead of tinted green!)
This story is very bittersweet to my husband and I, along with out family. Both of my grandmothers were very dear to my husband and I's heart. My paternal grandmother helped me plan our wedding, including colors, flowers, dresses, etc. My maternal grandmother was married in April, along with her mother, grandmother, and my mother. I had to get married in April because I had to keep this tradition going! We never realized it until my husband Aaron and I got engaged and were planning the wedding. It was quite comical, but what a coincidence! My grandmothers' favorite flowers were hydrangeas and roses, which is why I chose the flowers I did. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, along with my family and friends when it came to putting flowers together to look pretty! I was petrified but excited at the same time as we ordered the flowers to be shipped in April.
One month prior to our wedding my paternal grandmother passed, and we were heartbroken (my maternal grandmother passed one month after the wedding). I wore her 25th wedding anniversary jewelry for my wedding day as you can see in a few of the pictures. That day came, and it seemed as if something was missing the entire time, as we were all very close to her. The only thing that kept us laughing and smiling is how on earth we made the flowers look so good! Not a single person involved in arranging the flowers had any experience, and seeing the bouquets, centerpieces and church arrangements blew us all away! I have also never seen my father so concerned over flowers and making sure they were not going to die within 2 days of arrival (I received numerous phone calls and texts from him in regards to the flowers and how they were doing at all hours of the day).
Our wedding day turned out great, and so many guests couldn't get over how great the flowers looked! We kept high fiving each other as we received compliments! As wedding favors, we sent home the flower centerpieces in the square glass vases that I purchased with each table that wanted one. I also had A LOT of baby's breath left over, so I used that and lace ribbon to tie on each church pew. I also had a few hydrangeas and roses left over so I put together a large vase arrangement for the front of the church, behind the pastor. A few days later I took that large arrangement and placed it on my grandmother's grave, as I knew she was there that day, and deserved flowers for being the woman she was.
The flowers were perfect, and lasted so much longer than expected! I received numerous phone calls and texts from guests telling me their flowers were still alive and were still beautiful! It may have been just my luck that we received such beautiful flowers that lived as long as they did....but I think it had something to do with Fifity Flowers and my grandmother in heaven helping as well! I thank you so much for everything! The flowers turned out more than perfect!