Cotinus Smoke Bush Wholesale Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Sultry and smoky as fine wine, Cotinus Smoke Bush Wholesale Greenery adds a smoldering mystery to any elegant arrangement. Its bicolor ovular leaves feature a rich and earthy midnight purple on one side, and vivid lime-green on the other side; this creates gorgeous, glamorous contrast. For romantic and sexy arrangements, pair this steamy greenery with blooms like Blushing Bride Protea Flowers, Ranunculus Apricot Blend, Cabbage Garden Roses Romantic Antique Pink, and True White Garden Roses.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Cotinus Smoke Bush Wholesale Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: 25 to 30 inches.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Cotinus Greenery is available June through October.*
- Cotinus is also called Smoke Bush.
- This greenery is shipped in 5 stem bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
This smoke bush looks absolutely stunning mixed with the greenery box, with white flower accents. I want to buy some more just to use as decor in my house!
Loved the smoke bush! It was not originally part of my flower plan but the FiftyFlowers expert recommended it and I'm so glad she did! The color is spectacular and really added a whole different dimension to the greenery. The only thing I didn't love is that they are just one very long thick stem (no offshoots like eucalyptus) so they were a little awkward to work with, but we had plenty so it wasn't a big deal.
Such a cool color
I am so glad I ordered this. I loved working with it. The height was great and the color amazing.
During my consultation, Violet suggested this for Fall and I am so glad I trusted her and we got them. It's green, but has this deep purpley color and was great for a fall wedding.