Cool Water Lavender Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Cool Water Lavender Rose opens beautifully into a large star shaped bloom that will shine at any occasion. This lovely lavender rose is rich in color with blush pink undertones making each bloom sparkle with depth. Arrange these roses for a baby shower, ladies tea or use to accent a sweet romance wedding. Radiating with beauty, this rose will give your big day that special bit of magic.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: 15 to 27.5 inches
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 3 inches
Foliage: lots of leaves on the flower stem
Thorns: has little to no thorns on the flower stem
Scent: has little to no garden rose scent
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Unless otherwise indicated, rose stem length will be a minimum of 40 cm or 15.5 inches.
- Roses are shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 rose stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- Roses are shipped in bud form. Once the rose is processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a larger size.
- Roses arrive with guard petals intact to protect the roses while travelling and might cause the rose to look distorted, discolored and/or bruised. Once you are ready to process your roses, you may need to remove up to 8 guard petals per rose to reveal the pristine quality rose bloom.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 to 8 days.
- A picture included of flowers in a vase represents one bunch.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it it possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted.. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737
Brilliant purple color, really held up in shape, easy to work with, firm full buds
so..its snowing in the northeast..what else is new....!!!??...its valentines day.....and these folks rock!!
these folks went up and out of their way!!..I ordered 100 roses for vd and filled in the comment card, thinking it was going w the order, when in fact its comments to the grower...the customer service folks called the lady in my life and read her the card!! ...she was thrilled and absolutely amazed....fantastic job!!
My sister recently had a small private wedding at a gorgeous secluded beach on the North Carolina outer banks. I planned and crafted the majority of her wedding, including her wedding bouquets. I was skeptical about ordering fresh flowers from the internet but after reading several of the testimonials and watching many of the DIY videos on youtube from FiftyFlowers, I decided to give it a try. If you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty and you have the time I highly recommend FiftyFlowers as an option. I ordered 25 white and 25 lavender Ecuadorian roses. The quality of these roses blew my mind!
Doing my own wedding flowers seemed intimidating at first, but the roses were easy to work with and opened beautifully! Thanks to the customer service girl who suggested hypericum berries and greens to accent the roses. It was simple to arrange and exactly the look I was searching for. I will refer you to everyone I know who's getting married!