Classic Pink Spray Garden Roses
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A beautiful combination of spray roses and garden roses, these pink flowers are the best of both worlds. Each bloom is bursting with ruffles and delicate petals in a beautiful color. The swirling pattern of these fresh flowers gives them a sense of movement, allowing you to create free-spirited arrangements for your whimsical or boho wedding. Pink roses are a classic choice for wedding flowers and add a touch of romance to bridesmaid bouquets and table centerpieces. Paired with stunning white roses and lovely eucalyptus, you can use these wholesale roses to design a pink and white flower bouquet for your big day. If you want to see these blooms sparkle and shine at your upcoming event, just order flowers and receive roses right to your doorstep, fresh from our fields.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Classic Pink Spray Garden Roses
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 10 to 24 inches
Scent: Has little to no scent
Foliage: Has some foliage
Thorns: Has some thorns
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Roses are available year round.*
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please contact customer care.
- Mini Garden Roses feature 3 to 5 bloom per stem.
- Classic Pink Spray Garden Roses have classic light pink petals. The amount and intensity of the tone depends on Mother Nature.
- Has a full aperture bloom.
- This flower is considered to be a mini garden rose because of the high petal count, distinct petal shape, and garden rose scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the mini roses are hydrated, the blooms will open to a much larger size.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Spray Garden Roses are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch. However, do remove any excess packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Spray Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Spray Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Spray Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 3 to 5 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Spray Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
Very cute - excellent as filler flowers and for boutonnieres.
Our baby shower centerpieces were several shades of light pinks. These were a gorgeous pink spray rose
I could not have been happier with the quality and timeliness of my flowers. I looked at pictures of hundreds of bouquets and dozens of bulk-order websites before placing my order with Fifty Flowers for cream polo roses, hot pink alstromerias, and dark blue irises. (I used my own greens from the shrubs and lillies in my backyard.) I picked Fifty Flowers because of their ratings on the general wedding planning websites and from reading testimonials like this one.. I have NEVER written on online testimonial before, so I hope this will give you some faith in ordering bulk... from strangers... from a foreign country.... delivered ... you hope... on time... by fedex.. after you've already given them a credit card. Some people will think we are nuts. I think we're brilliant, and frugal, and creative, and love flowers! It also gave me special time with my girlfriend as we drank mimosas and made the arrangements! We used some of my beautiful bowls from my china cabinet which rarely get used. None of them matched, but they all were unique and beautiful. We used floral foam, water proof tape and serrated edge scissors. There was no flower food, and we didn't use/make any. I made my hand-tied bouquet and wrapped it with stem tape and then ribbon. (watch some you-tube videos to see how to spiral the flowers into a bouquet. It took me two tries to get it right..) We made 7 Large-sized centerpieces, 3 Medium sized centerpieces, 3 Small centerpieces and my bouquet. I used a lot of greens from my back yard, and bought 100 alstromerias, 100 irises, and 75 roses from FiftyFlowers.com
Ladies (and gentlemen), If you love flowers, you cannot **** this up. Go for it and have a ball. It will add a little more stress, but a lot more happiness and satisfaction! I hope that you enjoy looking at the pics as much as we did arranging the flowers. :-)