Choose Your Own Eucalyptus Greenery Premium Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Personalize your DIY Wedding Flower experience! Our Eucalpytus CYO Flower Packages is like a box of chocolates, there are round leaves, skinny leaves, fat leaves, seeded and oh so much more! his DIY Wedding greenery pack allows you to customize the variety options include Gum Drop, Seeded, Willow and Baby Eucalyptus. Add fun texture to your bridal bouquet, bouts, or design an easy to do eucalpytus table runner so easily! Ecualpytus is an aromatic greenery addition to any outdoor or indoor wedding!
Cut to order, these greens are shipped directly from our farm to your doorstep.
It's important to add that the Seeded Eucalyptus (willow or round), Baby, True Blue, Silver, Feathere, and Willow Fresh are offered season round. The others are limited and may not be in season if it's not listed on the dropdown.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Choose Your Own Eucalyptus Greenery Premium Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 15 to 20 inches
Symbolism: Eucalyptus is representational of strength.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Eucalyptus varieties are labled on the above photos. Some varieties may not be available depending on the time of year and farm availability.
- The Small Pack allows you to choose up to 2 varieties of eucalyptus for 10 bunches total.
- The Large Pack allows you to choose up to 4 varieties of eucalyptus for 20 bunches total.
- The seeds on our Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery can be smaller in size, shaped like a cup, or colored brownish/red depending on the time of year. Please call our customer service (1-877-507-6737) if you have any questions on the shape and color of the eucalyptus for your event.
- This product is shipped in a growers bunch typically between 5 to 8 stems
- Eucalyptus are grown outside and may have some naturally occurring blemishes.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
**Leaf shape and seed color may vary based on seasonal conditions. Please contact our Customer Service department for further clarification.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
The eucalyptus was the perfect touch for our wedding flowers. They were beautiful and the scent was sooo fresh.
You really can't go wrong with eucalyptus. I ordered Silver Dollar and Seeded Eucalyptus and both were both gorgeous. They are easy to work with and very versatile.
So much more greenery than we imagined! The silver dollar and gum drop was perfect - we used it for everything. Smells heavenly.
I purchased 5 bunches each of the gunnii and 5 bunches of the gum drop eucalyptus. I felt like both of these choices were economical because each branch is quite full of leaves. Prepping these multi-branch greens was by far the most time consuming task! The gunnii was particularly frustrating at times to work with (really difficult to get it to stand up by itself in large buckets!), but it did function really great as a soft green. The gum drop is a lot woodier and more rigid. I didn't use the gum drop in the bouquets, only the gunnii. I think I would substitute the moon lagoon for the gunnii if I did it again. I hydrated these greens in water.
The Gunni eucalyptus was my absolute favorite. Perfectly whimsical and great texture. Loved the silver dollar too. The seeded eucalyptus was my least favorite (nothing wrong with it, just not as much to my taste as the others. I love the smell of eucalyptus too, my house smelled amazing for weeks!