Chocolate Lace Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Buy Romantic and Unique Chocolate Lace flowers from Fiftyflowers.com. Full, monochromatic and simply divine, chocolate lace can be used as a filler flower for your table centerpieces or bouquets. Use this flower alone for a monochromatic bouquet of dark to milk chocolate or blend it with a kiwi green hydrangea or creamy peony flowers to create a truly unique flower arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Chocolate Lace Flower
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday or Thursday.
- Each stem has a cluster of several small blooms.
- Californian Grown Flower.
- Chocolate Lace flowers are shipped with 6 to 9 stems per bunch with a minimum weight of 320 grams, and bundled together by a rubber band and placed in a clear plastic sleeve.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
The chocolate lace added interesting texture and beautiful color to my baby shower arrangements! I would say that the color leaned more toward eggplant than chocolate, but I liked that color even better! The color pallet for this reception was muted tones of greens and brown with a hint of blush, so the chocolate lace really did the trick of adding interest but not too much bold color. I paired these with Sahara roses and eucalyptus, plus a few hydrangea from my garden and I loved the look! I also added a few purple filler flowers from my garden to brighten the arrangements a bit. These lace flowers are really nice and full a lot of space, but be aware that they do “shed” a bit.
I can see how it adds texture and the color pairs amazingly with the rest of your order.Thank you for sharing your photos with me. I love seeing how our flowers are used to create beautiful and meaningful arrangements.
I hope you're enjoying your flowers. Please keep us in mind for any future floral needs. We would love to help you create the perfect arrangement for any occasion!
Perfect for Fall
Really lovely and delicate. Lasted pretty well too for how delicate it looks.
Arrived perfect and once hydrated it was absolutely beautiful and lasted way longer than expected. Very nice quality I was very impressed.
My sons birthday party was Kentucky derby theme and the colors were green, blue and yellow and these flowers were beautiful and the perfect touch! Everyone loved them