Centerpiece with Height Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Centerpiece with Height Combo pack offers a delightful blend of Snapdragon, Matsumoto, Statice, and Molucella. Designed for do-it-yourself brides, this award-winning filler flower combo is the perfect choice to elevate your table centerpieces with stunning height. Customize your color scheme and incorporate captivating focal flowers with ease. This thoughtfully curated collection features popular blooms, shipped fresh from our farms directly to your doorstep.
Discover our meticulously curated filler flower combo pack, tailor-made for your special events. Experience the enchantment of our Centerpiece with Height Combo pack and indulge in wholesale prices. Shop now and witness the magic unfold.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Centerpiece with Height Combo Pack
- Flower Care
This flower kit includes a variety of growers bunches available in 3 pack sizes. With focal, filler, line, & greenery stems, the possibilities are endless. This kit arrives in bulk so you can tap into your creative side & create stunning arrangements! To learn more about designing with our flower kits and their potential design inspirations, click here.
Each DIY Combo Pack recipe will feature grower bunches of purple matsumoto, pink statice, white & pink snapdragons, and green molucella.
- Small pack recipe will have 5 flower stems.
- Medium pack recipe will have 10 flower stems.
- Large pack recipe will have 20 flower stems - pictured in vases above.
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Height: 23 inches
Expected vase life is a minimum of 8 days.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases, and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust from time to time.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmations; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower withing your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.
I have a hobby business creating floral arrangements for weddings and special events. I use Fifty flowers whenever possible because the flowers are always perfect and arrive when expected. The pricing is very competitive as well.
All the flowers were stunning! Loved this group
We ended up splitting the flowers up from this combo pack. We used the lisianthus and snapdragons for the pew decor. We also added them to the bridal bouquet. The bells of Ireland, larkspur and stock were perfect for the larger arrangements at the front of the church. I became a huge fan of lisianthus. What a beautiful, romantic flower. They were also very long lasting! (ordered Combo Pack in white)
The combination packs are indespensible! The ability to choose from a wider selection of flowers makes creating beautiful arrangements and bouquets easy and fun.
I ordered this pack in all white and used it for a variety of projects. The lisianthus was used for boutonnieres, flower girl crowns and bouquets, and in arrangements. We used the others for large ceremony arrangements. It was nice to have this variety of blooms for wherever we needed a few extra.