Centerpiece with Height Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This Filler Flower Package features 2 bunches of Lisianthus, 2 bunches of Snapdragons, 2 bunches Larkspur, 2 bunches Stock and 2 bunches of Bells of Ireland. Our award-winning filler flowers combo pack is the perfect combination for do-it-yourself brides looking to add gorgeous height to their table centerpieces. Select your own color scheme. Shipped fresh directly from our farms to your doorstep. Order online and pay wholesale prices, plus receive free shipping.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday or Thursday. However, this package contains various flowers, each with an ideal delivery date. Once we receive your order, we will review the ideal delivery date for each flower you select, and we will call you if changes to the delivery date are necessary.
- This Mixed Flower Box is available year round.
- Contents include 2 bunches of Lisianthus, 2 bunches of Snapdragon, 2 bunches of Larkspur, 2 bunches of Stock and 2 bunches of Molucella.
- Please choose your flower color from the dropdown menu. You may pick one color for this pack. The picture is only an example of available colors.
- Each flower comes in a growers bunch typically 5-8 stems each.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower withing your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.
I have a hobby business creating floral arrangements for weddings and special events. I use Fifty flowers whenever possible because the flowers are always perfect and arrive when expected. The pricing is very competitive as well.
All the flowers were stunning! Loved this group
We ended up splitting the flowers up from this combo pack. We used the lisianthus and snapdragons for the pew decor. We also added them to the bridal bouquet. The bells of Ireland, larkspur and stock were perfect for the larger arrangements at the front of the church. I became a huge fan of lisianthus. What a beautiful, romantic flower. They were also very long lasting! (ordered Combo Pack in white)
The combination packs are indespensible! The ability to choose from a wider selection of flowers makes creating beautiful arrangements and bouquets easy and fun.
I ordered this pack in all white and used it for a variety of projects. The lisianthus was used for boutonnieres, flower girl crowns and bouquets, and in arrangements. We used the others for large ceremony arrangements. It was nice to have this variety of blooms for wherever we needed a few extra.