Carnival Day DIY Yellow Flower Design Class
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Is there anything more bright and cheerful than yellow sunflowers? This DIY flower kit comes with a variety of bright and happy blooms including sunflowers, yellow poms, orange alstroemeria, blue delphinium, and purple statice. Your flower box also comes with neutral flowers like white Limonium and leather leaf, adding texture and class. Bring some joy into your life as you learn how to craft fresh flowers into a stunning arrangement. This DIY kit comes with a fresh flower delivery, flower design supplies, and access to an exclusive, pre-recorded floral design class with an AIFD-certified designer. That means you can create a stunning yellow flower decoration from the comfort of your home, and on your own time! The impressive size and height of this arrangement make it great for a dining table centerpiece or a bold flower gift for that special someone. Know someone who would love to get crafty with you? Order flowers for them, too, and enjoy the experience together!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with, including yellow sunflowers, blule delphinium, yellow solidago, orange alstroemeria, purple statice, yellow micro poms, leather leaf, and white limonium.
- Supply Kit will include: White cache dish, 1 brick Oasis, 2 Oasis Anchor Pins and 3" Section of glue dot strip.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.