Burgundy Wine Ranunculus Fresh Cut Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a dramatic touch to your event with Burgundy Wine Ranunculus. These focal flowers have cup-shaped blooms with layers of thin petals swirling out from a tight center. The petals have a sultry, burgundy hue, with classy red and purple undertones. This make it ideal for moody garden-inspired arrangements. Pair with blooms like anemones purple blue, ranunculus flowers bridal blush, pinky lavender wholesale astrantia, and cotinus smoke bush wholesale greenery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Burgundy Wine Ranunculus Fresh Cut Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: .5 to 2.5 inches
Average Stem Length: 6 to 12 inches
Symbolism: Ranunculus represents being “dazzled by your charms”
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Standard Ranunculus are available year round.*
- Ranunculus flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem has a minimum of 1 bloom; some stems may have more than one bloom.
- Ranunculus may come in with distinctive green centers; as the flower opens this center color will fade out.
- Ranunculus may vary in color from bloom to bloom. Please view all product photos for an accurate depiction.
- Bloom type is a cup bloom that is a three-dimensional type flower.
- Ranunculus blooms look similar to a peony bloom, but much smaller.
- Ranunculus are a top heavy flower and their stems have a natural tendency to bend. In order to achieve an upright straight stem, you may need to wire the stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our process as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Ranunculus are so incredibly interesting and beautiful. The purple ones had opened nicely by the wedding. They were a perfect addition, but fickle. Not for the faint of heart.
Lovely secondary flowers; great in bouts. The stems are a bit thicker and fleshier so it was a bit tricky to get them into floral foam or pinned into my hair without crushing the stems, but with a gentle touch they performed well. These were definitely more eggplant-purple than the burgundy I was expecting, but provided a lovely saturated color nonetheless.
SO BEAUTIFUL!! We used these ranunculus for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and placed them in mason jars on the table where guests can find their seats!
Oh how I love Ranunculus! Even just the name makes me happy! The dense petals, dramatic deep burgundy-violet, and curvy stems were just amazing. I may have ordered more than I needed, but that was probably for the best, as we had some stems break and bend in transporting the flowers to the venue, so we quickly replaced them with fresh ones! I will say, sticking ranunculus stems into the floral foam proved to be a bit of a challenge and took some practice! Also - for anyone else who decides to use these (which you totally should!) - make sure to have some sturdy metal wire on hand... since the stems are hollow you can thread wire up the stem to make them straighter or just a little more upright. I loved the ranunculus buds too - they were perfect for the boutonnieres!