Burgundy Wine Fresh Cut Anemone Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Give your bouquet a moody touch with Burgundy Wine Fresh Cut Anemone Flower. Anemones are circular blooms, with soft petals surrounding a black center filled with fuzzy florets. Burgundy varieties chave a blend of different colors on their petals; some have deep indigo undertones, while others will be more pinky purple. Use this bloom for dark-but-striking rustic arrangements. Pair with blooms like burgundy berry dahlia flowers, hydrangea lime green flowers, blackberry malima scabiosa flowers, and Veronica flowers periwinkle lavender.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Burgundy Wine Fresh Cut Anemone Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 3.5 inches
Average Stem Length: 8 to 10 inches
Symbolism: Anemones come from the Greek word “anemos,” meaning wind. Anemones are commonly known as the Windflower.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Anemones are available year round. *
- This flower is shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- Anemones feature one bloom per stem.
- Anemones tend to vary in color from bloom to bloom; this is a naturally occurring phenomenon. Burgundy Wine Anemones will have a variety of undertones including indigo, pink, and purple.
- This flower is a very delicate and at times we will pack extra for spoilage.
- Anemones can be a phototropic flower, bending towards the light, and closing at night.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
These flowers were BEAUTIFUL. I usually don't like working with these because they can be so finicky. I even had a back up plan to utilize fake ones just in case. These were AMAZING. They came still closed and opened up beautifully within a day. Delivery was on time, everything was packaged perfectly. Would definitely order again.
I'm so happy you enjoyed your Anemones. Even though it's always good to have a backup plan, our anemones are pretreated to withstand the journey. You'll have a beautifull flower ready for your event! They're delicate flowers, but if you follow our care tips there's nothing to worry about.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and please keep choosing us for any events in the future!
I was worried about these because everyone says how delicate they are, but these arrived in pristine condition! I was careful in how I arranged them, but there were so, so pretty! The perfect pop of deep wine color for the fall palette.
The only reason I'm giving these lovelies 4 stars is due to their very short stems. Which really isn't fair because short flowers need love too! Truth is that I struggled finding homes for them in the arrangements - especially my gigantic bridal bouquet because their short stems made it hard to get them in the middle of arrangements. That being said, their huge, unique and eye-catching gem-tones blooms make up for it all! Even though they were stuck in around the edges of the centerpieces and the bouquets, they were still front and center! Also, they were surprisingly hardy!