Burgundy Carnation Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Give your event a sensual atmosphere with Burgundy Carnation Flowers. These carnations feature cabbage-shaped blooms with attractively ruffled petals and a sexy burgundy hue. They are absolutely classic, creating a timeless look. Pair with blooms like antique green red hydrangeas extra large, el aleli peach flowers, peaches and cream roses, and safari sunset leucadendron.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Burgundy Carnation Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Symbolism: Carnations represent health and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Carnation Flowers are available year-round. *
- If your suggested delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- This flower is shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Carnations feature one bloom per stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- The picture included of the flowers in a vase is one bunch.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. Anemones are categorized by seasonal accessibility.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
The bride requested ALL the eucalyptus for her wedding. The groom has crazy allergies so we wanted to keep the actual flower blooms to a minimum. Since we were limited on the amount of actual flowers we could use, we decided to make the ones that we did use make a statement. Hence the pink antique garden roses. They just screamed luxe and stood out in everything that we put them in. Once bloomed, they were the perfect peachy pink shade to complement the burgundy carnations we also ordered. The eucalyptus helped us make everything look lush and full and gave the wedding a perfect luxe boho fall look. All the wedding guests thought that the flowers were done by a professional florist bc the quality was so good. We were quoted $5K+ for the same look that we were able to accomplish for less than $500 - customer service was great and everything we ordered was very easy to work with.
I didn't listen to the advice that said you can't do those beautiful garden-like arrangements you see on Pinterest and I am so glad! The flowers I ordered came on time and I easily prepped them 2 days before the wedding. With the help of my bridesmaids, we were able to arrange everything in about 4 hours the day before the wedding. We arranged them on site at the winery and they stayed perfectly cool in the wine cellar. I also ordered the 100 pack of the peachy pink carnations which I HIGHLY recommend. The blush tones of those flowers are gorgeous, everyone asked me what kind of flowers they were. It was a great smaller flower to fill space and the color was incredible (they are most visible on the flower girl's flower crown). I also bought star dianthus flowers, white vendela roses and eucalyptus from SAMS club, which turned out beautifully.
Our love for Vermont started long before our wedding day. Many important milestones in our relationship happened up in northern New England, and we couldn't think of a better backdrop for our boho barn wedding. With a little hard work and a lot of patience, our DIY wedding decor and flowers accentuated the stunning setting around us at The Mountain Top Inn. The morning of the wedding we arranged flowers, sipping champagne. The girls all pitched in clipping flowers and making greenery crowns. My flower crown was made that morning and looked amazing the whole night. The hair stylist couldn't believe that we hand made it all. Our coordinator got our vision immediately. We had mis-matched copper cans and bud vases with assorted wild flowers and roses adorning the long farmhouse tables with DIY linen runners. Everything was collected and made by myself. I hand lettered all the signs for the ceremony and reception, which looked perfect with the hand made eucalyptus garlands. The floral hoops floated above our heads as we ate dinner at our large head table. We wanted to have a relaxed, intimate wedding day, and thats exactly what we had.
From the bride - "Our wedding was held at an old event center on Lake Erie in May. It was the perfect day celebrating with all of our friends and family. The flowers were such a beautiful and cheerful part of the day. "
No matter the season, you can always catch me with fresh flowers scattered around the house. I love the life and brightness they bring to a space, so I knew from the beginning that fresh flowers would play a huge part in our wedding decor. Many aspects of our celebration were DIY, and the flowers were no exception. My bridesmaids and I spent the morning before our rehearsal dinner assembling all the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces for our big day, and FiftyFlowers made it so easy! The garden roses and ranunculus stole the show, the hypericum berries and eucalyptus added a whimsical touch and the eucalyptus garland took our little white chapel wedding from simple to extraordinary. We saved so much money using FiftyFlowers and didn't sacrifice a thing in terms of wow factor. Thanks for helping our vision for our wedding a reality!