Bulk Baby's Breath Flower Million Star
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Million Star Bulk Baby's Breath Bulk Flower is a fresh white flower that is one of the most classic and popular flowers on the market. Named because each stem has a spray of small, textured flowers that give it the appearance of a million stars. Only in this case, they'll light up your bouquet instead of the night sky. Each tiny flower is like a popcorn ball of pure white and will add texture and delicate color to your special event. Blend these top quality beauties with your favorite colored roses and a few stems of ruscus for a chic, simple bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 30 inches
Symbolism: Baby’s Breath represents everlasting love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Baby's Breath is available year round. *
- This flower is shipped in a grower’s bunch typically between 5 to 9 stems per bunch with a minimum weight of 280 grams.
- Each stem features a 'spray' of several small blooms; the blooms are smaller in size than some of Million Star's sister varieties, but greater in number.
- Each spray looks like a 'million stars' comprised of small white flowers.
- Baby's Breath is also known as Gypsophila.
- This product is commonly grown under different variety names including Excellence and Million Star.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
We couldn't believe how many flowers we got in 20 bunches! These were perfect filler for bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony decor. Don't be fooled when you first open the box, it doesn't look like that many flowers. But once you get them out and into some water they become so full and beautiful.
Baby's breath just set the roses off and was perfect for flower girl bouquets and I had plenty extra!
What's more romantic than baby's breath?!? We ordered 10 bunches for our wedding and had plenty for all of our centerpieces, bouquets, and corsages
The blooms were smaller than I'm used to but they were healthy and of good quality.
There were SO many flowers, it was hard to use them all! They smelled lovely, and looked beautiful, lasting well beyond our wedding day!