Bright Yellow Novelty Viking Pom Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A fresh yellow flower, the Bright Yellow Viking Pom is an unique spray flower in the Pompom family. A classic bloom with an average of 4-7 flowers per stem, the Viking Pom has bright yellow petals radiating from a dark center resembling a sunflower. This unique flower would add an alluring appeal to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Our Novelty Poms are shipped fresh directly from our Ecuadorian or Colombian farms to your doorstep. Order online and pay wholesale prices, plus receive free shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Bright Yellow Novelty Viking Pom Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: .5 to 1 inches.
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches.
Symbolism: Daisies represent gentleness and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Each stem has an average spray of 3 to 5 blooms.
- This flower is shipped in a growers bunch typically between 6 to 8 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
The bride’s favorite flower was unavailable so a florist for 50/50 reccomended bright yellow novelty viking pom flower and they arrived on time, and after a day in water, looked fabulous! They became the theme of the wedding! Thanks.
Hi Wendy! It's so exciting to hear our flowers made this wedding even more unforgettable. This pom realy gives a fun and unique look to your theme. Thank you so much for choosing us! We're honored to have been a part of your special day. Please keep us in mind for any future events. We would love to help you create more beautiful and memorable moments!
These cute little mums last for weeks and are extremely durable. They look like the adorable little sister of sunflowers. I used them with baby's breath and statice for a floral crown and as the main flower in a little girl's bouquet, in countless arrangements and with a few sprigs of baby's breath on a "tower" of brownies (the "wedding cake"). By ordering them to arrive earlier than the rest of the flowers, I was able to make the flower crown several days before everything else (I had tested and knew it would keep in the fridge perfectly up to a week ahead).
Thanks to the advice of my fiftyflowers.com rep, I chose these instead of sunflowers and was thrilled. They look like wildflowers and have a lot of flowers per stem, as compared to a sunflower.
These flowers were for our rehearsal dinner centerpieces. Simple and summery. We were thinking of sunflowers, but these were way more cost-effective. They are like a cross between daisies and mums. As my flower consultant said, they are called viking poms because they are so hearty and virtually indestructible. A great choice for color and for any arrangement that will be moved around a lot.