Bridal Table Arrangements Fresh White Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bridal Table Arrangements Fresh White Flowers are stunning centerpieces and at discount prices. At prices 40% less than making them yourself, this package of centerpieces features elegant white flowers that are sure to draw attention. Simply cut the ends of the stems and place the beautiful flower arrangement in a vase. Fresh from the farm to your doorstep. Shipping included. Vases not included.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Bridal Table Arrangements Fresh White Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery dates: 3 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 20 inches
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it! Vases not included in base price but can be added on above for an additional cost.
Each centerpiece will feature a harmonious hand-crafted bouquet with vendela rose, white hydrangea, white lily asiatic, white cremon, white spray rose, tinted white solidago, white stock, green ruscus, and green lily grass.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have total of 8 flower stems - pictured in the vase on the left.
- Medium centerpieces recipe will have total of 17 flower stems - pictured in the vase on the right.
- Large centerpieces recipe will have total of 28 flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
The expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Discover our collection of bulk vases, thoughtfully designed in small, medium, and large sizes to effortlessly complement your centerpiece size. These vases are professional floral vases made to last. Whether you're looking for rustic, elegant, classic or modern themed event decor, we have curated a vase collection to match your look and style.
- White Ceramic Flower Vase: This is a part of the holly chapple vases which is a couture and elegant design, available in small and medium sizes. We suggest coupling with professional flower pillow for seamless styling.
- Dot Glass Flower Vase: This exquisite crystal vase features raised dots and is meticulously crafted using the finest grade of glass. Available in medium and large sizes.
- Square Glass Flower Vase: Craft from premium quality glass, this piece boasts a sleek and elegant design. Available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Diamond Cut Flower Vase: Features intricate engravings on high-quality glass, adding an elevated touch. Choose from two size options: small and medium/large.
- Bubble Vase: A classic bubble vase in the sizes small and medium crafted with high quality glass for a versatile and timeless design.
In order to prevent any breakage, we are unable to customize vase packs.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
To test the flower design for my wedding, I ordered flowers over the holiday to decorate the house and do a trial of the wedding flowers. I combined the spray roses, asters, delphinium of the high society bouquets with blue hydrangea, white spider mums, white hypericum, blue thistle flower and babies breath. They turned out better than I had hoped. I am so happy with the results, and now I know that my plans will work for the big day.
My daughter's wedding was originally scheduled for May of 2020. Then COVID-19 struck and we found ourselves in a total shutdown here in Michigan. Christina and her fiance Eric decided to basically elope in May and then reschedule the wedding for November of 2020 when we hoped things would be fully open again. Unfortunately, it was again necessary to cancel the wedding and reception, but the bride had the idea that since we had the church, the makeup artist and the photographer booked for that date maybe we could just do a wedding photoshoot so she could at least have some wedding pictures. It turned out great and Fifty Flowers made it affordable to decorate for it. We are still hoping to have a vow renewal ceremony and reception in a year or two once things have fully re-opened. We will definitely be using Fifty Flowers again for that event.
We used the lilies and roses to include with a greenery garland that we placed on top of some of the tables for my daughter's bridal shower. We also made some smaller centerpieces together with these flowers as small focal points. The smell from the flowers was amazing!! The centerpieces we ordered were already put together by FiftyFlowers (excellent job) and combined two in one vase because we had larger vases. They fit in beautifully throughout the event. We ordered the elopement package which included a bridal bouquet and boutonniere for my daughter to be able to see in advance of her wedding in January because we weren't sure if we wanted to make our own bouquet with loose flowers or have FiftyFlowers put the bouquets together (through their "Ready to Go" option). The bridal bouquet and boutonniere were gorgeous and opened up so beautifully. They came packaged wonderfully. I am so glad we ordered it in advance of the wedding so we could be sure which way we wanted to go. I wish I would've taken more pictures. We will be ordered the bouquets, boutonniere's, and corsages for the wedding in January and I'll be sure to take more pictures. Overall, very impressed with what FiftyFlowers offers!!
Gorgeous flowers and so many options! We got so many compliments on our flowers and bouquets and I absolutely loved how they turned out. I did a consult with FiftyFlowers and Emily helped me pick some great options, work within my budget to get the maximum flowers, and gave me some tips and recipes on how to put together the bouquets! And those recipes were spot on and so so helpful when we were making them!! One of my flowers didn't show up before my wedding but FiftyFlowers was in communication the entire time about what was going on and refunded me super quickly, which I appreciated because when they did show up they were either the wrong flower or the picture color was completely off. My other flowers were a little delayed (assuming COVID carrier delays) but nothing major. And the flowers looked amazing!!! They were exactly what I wanted and opened beautifully. I even brought a couple extra stems of my fall terracotta flowers with me when I flew home and a week after the wedding (and actually more than a week since they arrived!) they still looked gorgeous! Everyone commented on how great our bouquets and centerpieces looked and I am so glad I used FiftyFlowers!
These particular flowers were used for a variety of things throughout our wedding, from centerpieces to fresh florals for the cakes! They worked great, and really turned out beautiful. I was very nervous putting them together and praying they stayed fresh over the few days prior to the wedding. They ended up blooming just in time, and looked just as I expected. So glad I chose these!