Anastasia Spider White Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Find fresh spider mums at FiftyFlowers.com. Our white spider mums are the perfect textural element for your arrangement. Pair these up with roses, lisianthus, and billy balls in an array of colors for a rainbow bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Anastasia Spider White Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches
Symbolism: The mum represents positivity and a cheerful disposition.
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Spider Mums are available year round.*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Spider Mums are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Spider Mum flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours, or if you wish, until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Flowers will come with a netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
I helped my mother throw a bridal shower for a good family friend this summer in Northeast Ohio. We held the event on the patio at a local restaurant and it ended up being a beautiful sunny afternoon! The group of about 15 min enjoyed a lovely brunch as well as gift opening and great conversation. The decor of the restaurant was rustic with elements that were a bit more modern, so we knew we wanted to add a feminine touch with our flowers. The make it yourself bundle we ordered was a great value and we had fun arranging several tall arrangements as well as small arrangements for the table. The flower is really brought together our color scheme and we received many compliments. Overall it was a great day!
From all the reviews and awards, I knew that FiftyFlowers was a trustworthy company; however, I had no experience with flowers nor did any of my friends! I definitely didn't even know how to cut the stems of a flower! After chatting and many phone calls with costume service and wedding flower planner, Violet, I decided to give it a try. She (Violet) picked the flowers for me and sent me e-mails with directions. Ended up being a lot of fun and the flowers are more resilient than I thought. All I did is change the water once a day and cut the stems in diagonal and they were beautiful on my wedding day. two friends put them together the day before the wedding while we all had a glass of wine, then a guy friend, or should I say "macho" friend cause he is very into guys activities as he is a helicopter pilot for the Coast Guard and never dealt with flowers, but I asked him as a joke if he would do my bouquet, and of course he took it as a challenge and made a beautiful bouquet! So, in conclusion, pick your flowers, watch a couple of 3-4 min youtube videos and have fun! You can totally do it!!