Bouvardia White Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bouvardia fresh for your wedding or special event! These clusters of star-like flowers have soft white blooms and a delicate scent. Resembling a small bouqet itself, these romantic flowers are perfect for wedding flowers, centerpieces, and floral decor. Shipped direct from farm in bulk quantities, free shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Bouvardia White Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 15 inches
Symbolism: Bouvardia represents enthusiasm.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Bouvardia Flowers are available year-round. *
- This flower is shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- Each stem features a loose cluster of several star-like flowers on branching stems.
- Bouvardia has a delicate scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Loved this. Like a mini orchid flower! It was perfect for the votives as added great dark greenery.
We used these flowers mainly for the flower girl flower crowns. Sturdy and durable!
The flowers arrived just as expected, in beautiful condition. I purchased three of the arrangements for all the food tables for my Winterfest boat parade party. The flowers provided just the right amount of floral pop I was looking for and I had many compliments on the arrangements.
We got married in Hawaii, so I was nervous about something happening with my flowers; however after researching online flowers, I choose FiftyFlowers and am forever indebted to you for helping me create wonderful memories. As promised the flowers arrived on time, they were so fresh that making the bouquets and arrangements easy. I have 100% recommend Fiftyflowers. My sister is getting married in 6 months and without hesitations we are using you again.
I wanted to take a minute to thank you for your wonderful service and beautiful flowers! They arrived very well packaged, in gorgeous condition, and exactly when you said they would! I received so many compliments on my wedding flowers and have recommended your service to family and friends. The red gerbera daisies with the black and the green faces were absolutely perfect- just as I had imagined them. They were hearty and healthy, and the roses opened perfectly for the big day. I really appreciated receiving a confirmation phone call from your shop immediately after I placed my order online. That really put me at ease and gave me one less thing to worry about in the week before my wedding. Again, thank you for the very beautiful and amazingly affordable wedding flowers!