Blushing Bride Solomio Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Incorporate an elegant touch with the soft look of Blushing Bride Solomio Flowers. Solomio blooms, which are a type of flowering green trick carnation, open into a delightfully rounded petal with a gorgeous, fuzzy center. Add to flower arrangements for an ethereal, romantic look. Pair wiht blooms like assorted David Austin garden roses, gardenia blush peony flowers, mint green wholesale craspedia balls, and white wax flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blushing Bride Solomio Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 12 to 25 inches
Symbolism: Dianthus represents the Flower of Love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Solomio Flowers are available year-round. *
- Each stem has a ‘spray’ cluster of several flowers.
- Solomio Flowers are shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- The picture included of the flowers in a vase is one bunch.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Once these opened it turned in to one of might favorite flowers, great blush color and wonderful shape as a filler flower.
Pretty color, lots of flowers per stem, not a commonly used flower, great for fillers
The wedding was held in a barn on the Custer State Game Lodge grounds. It is a very rustic atmosphere and buffalo, turkey and deer can often be seen roaming around the venue. The reception was held in an outdoor pavilion. The bride wanted flowers that seemed natural to the setting and reflected her simple yet elegant personal style. Thank you to Fifty Flowers for helping us achieve exactly what we pictured in our heads!
These roses were gorgeous and perfect for the ivory and gold theme we were going for for a 50th Anniversary for my in-laws. They arrived on time and were packaged very well. They enlivened beautifully once we cut the stems and placed them in buckets of water for a few hours. My sister-in-law are no experts at arranging flowers, so we kept it simple by using a single flower with gold accents pieces. You can't go wrong with roses in that case. We were able to make 12 small (we wanted small) table centerpieces plus one large one for the entrance table. We only had 9 dinner tables, so that left us with arrangements for the gift and cake tables, too.
My wedding planner in San Antonio, TX was so wonderful! She placed the order on all of the greenery and flowers, and she set them up! We planned our wedding in 3 months, and she was instrumental! We love Bride on a Budget Events! But the quality of the flowers and greenery was BEYOND! We were so happy, and everyone was so complimentary of the decor. The pictures do not do my event justice!