Blue Dendrobium Orchids
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Get Wholesale Blue Dendrobium Orchids at FiftyFlowers, free shipping. These exquisite ochids have multiple large blooms per stem and an outstanding vibrant blue hue. Blue Dendrobium Orchids would be a wonderful addition to any of your floral arranging needs. Table arrangements, bridal bouquets or crosages would look flawless with these dendrobium orchids. Pair with blooms like crystal white mini calla lily flowers, green dianthus flowers, pretty succulent flowers, and succulent flowers green.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blue Dendrobium Orchids
- Flower Care
- Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Dendrobium Orchids are available year round*
- Dendrobium Orchids have an average of 4 to 8 blooms per stem. The average number of bloom per stem varies with stem length.
- Average bloom size is 1.5 to 3 inches in diameter, the larger blooms will begin near the bottom and progressively reduce in size towards the top.
- Average stem length varies from 24 to 27 inches.
- Orchids are shipped with water tubes to supply continuous hydration during shipping.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm. Dendrobium Orchids are named from the Greek words 'Dendron' meaning tree and 'bios' meaning life. Dendrobium Orchids are the floral emblem of Queensland, Australia and one of the national flowers of North Korea.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Orchids are shipped directly from our partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Just follow these simple steps:
- Remove flowers from box. If your Orchids do not arrive in water tubes, go directly to step 2. If your Orchids arrive with water tubes, simply check to make sure the water tubes contain water then prop them upright with the tubes attached. There is no immediate need to cut and put them in water. When you are ready to make your arrangements, then move onto step 2. However, keep an eye on the water level inside the tubes. You may need to fill them with water as needed.
- Fill a container with fresh, cool water to the desired level.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately one inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife. Wear gloves while preparing the flowers, as the tint may seep from the stem and temporarily stain hands and/or clothing.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared container.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to die sooner. Simply remove any dying blooms daily.
- Every 24 hours, re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers. Expect for the water color to change because of the tint. This is normal. Simply change water as directed to keep flowers fresh.
Orchids are shipped in full bloom. There is no need to receive the flowers many days in advance for blooming purposes. If you like, you can leave your Orchids standing upright with the stems in the water tubes until you are ready to design the flowers.
Orchids do not like refrigeration; it may damage them. Optimal temperature for your orchids is 18C or 65F. Anything cooler than this could potential be harmful and may damage the flowers.