Blooming Pink Cherry Blossom Branches
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Use blooming branches as statement pieces for your next event! Blooming Pink Cherry Blossom Branches are fresh organic branches that are adorned with delicate light pink blooms perfect for creating stunning centerpieces. Offered in bunches of three, and at three different lengths!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blooming Pink Cherry Blossom Branches
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: Typically a week prior to your event
Average Branch Length: 3-4 feet tall
- If your event is on a Saturday, the suggested delivery date is two Thursdays prior. This date depends on the blooming stage of the branches during the time.
- Blooming branches are seasonal and are normally available mid February through March. *
- These branches come with 5 to 9 stems per bunch.
- Branches are shipped in a grower’s bunch and typically arrive in industrial plastic bags.
- Branches are a product of Mother Nature and will vary in shape, form, and hue. The braches sold in this package are natural and will not be uniformed.
- Blooming branches will arrive with closed and opened blooms.
- It is important to monitor the bloom stage of the branches so that are optimal for your event date. If the blooms are tighter than you desire, store in a warm room around 75 degrees. If they are at desired stage, store in a cool room with no direct sunlight.
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Blooming Branches are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your branches we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your blooming branches have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your blooming branches in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your blooming branches.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your branches. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove blooming branches from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the branches.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow blooming branches at least 4 hours to hydrate, blooming branches may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Place blooming branches in bright light or sun, make sure they're placed in a warm room. Put blooming branches outside in warmth or in direct sun to try to open the blooms if needed.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
My husband and I could not be more different. I love flowers, bright and happy colors, and he loves all things dark and somber, so finding a wedding color pallet that worked for us both was quite an adventure. Since we picked burgundy and black as our June wedding colors, I heavily relied on the flowers to lighten the mood. The venue was a spacious and elegant room, so I knew I would need a lot of flowers at an affordable price, so of course, I went with FiftyFlowers. I have used them in the past, and they were so helpful, and their flowers are gorgeous!
I could not have been happier with their customer service. The day the first set of my flowers arrived a shipping error at the warehouse sent me the wrong color spray roses. The customer service team was so helpful and had the issue resolved within a matter of minutes. The resulting bouquets turned out better than I even imagined.
Upon arrival, the dahlias, in particular, needed some water and a little bit of love. We followed the instructions from FiftyFlowers and gave them a day to recover. By the next day, they were perky and ready to be put into bouquets.
We broke up the Snow White centerpieces and other flowers by flower type and then recombined them using a mix of the white roses, spray roses, dahlias, peonies to give my centerpieces body and depth, then we used the stock to create a bit of height, and we used the eucalyptus to add some greenery.
For the bridesmaid's bouquets, we used a combination of the baby's breath (from the Snow White centerpieces) the pink spray roses (the accidental shipment) and the stock to create a light and delicate bouquet to offset the dark bridesmaid's dresses.
Finally, my bouquet had white roses, white spray roses, stock, dahlias, and two of the biggest most beautiful peonies I had ever seen in my life.
I got so many compliments on the flowers, people even asked to take the centerpieces home. If you are looking for incredible flowers at an affordable price, FiftyFlowers is precisely that.
These flowers were a beautiful surprise! They looked beautiful right out of the box, and lasted for almost 2 weeks. I loved them and would definitely order from Fifty Flowers again!
I was so excited when I placed my order for these because 1) I am a HUGE Cherry Blossom fan and 2) they were for a bridal shoot I was photographing. When I received them from FedEx, I opened the box and was very disappointed to see that 4 branches were broken. I went ahead and trimmed the ends and placed them in 3-4 inches of water like I was told to from a rep at Fifty Flowers. I waited a few days and they still hadn't bloomed, so I placed them outside in the sunshine/warmer weather to see if that would help. My event day was coming up soon and I still hadn't seen much change. It's now two days after my shoot and they are still not fully bloomed and don't look anything like they do on the website, which of course doesn't surprise me at all. I was really, really disappointed since I paid $119.99 for these and I wasn't able to use them for my shoot. I don't recommend buying these.
My now husband and I knew we wanted flowers at our wedding, but due to being on a tight budget, we decided to order from FiftyFlowers. We also got flowers from a friends garden as well. With the combination of flowers that we ordered off the website and our friend's garden, we were able to have 1 bridal bouquet, 7 bridesmaids bouquets, 10 boutonnieres, and 30 centerpieces. I absolutely loved my flowers and with the help of the women who answer questions at FiftyFlowers, I was able to create my dream wedding!