Bleached Gorso Rustic Dried Grass
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This bleached gorso grass is for all the people out there who love designing with dried flowers. With large bunches of intricate details twirling up and down each stem, your DIY flowers will pop with texture when you add this dried grass to their mix. Design a table centerpiece for your woodland baby shower, or create a bridal bouquet complete with all the best dried and fresh flowers. We love this gorso grass with bunny tails and dried palms. Order wholesale flowers to start creating something beautiful for your home, or to start making something beautiful for your upcoming event. This beautiful, brown color will go great with both neutral and bright flowers, and is the perfect addition to your desert tones wedding palette!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- The dried flowers are a perfect centerpiece for your event tables.
- The bouquet is handcrafted at our Ecuadorian design center where the flowers are grown, dried and tinted.
- If you mix the bouquet with fresh flowers in water the tinted color can seep and change the color of the water.
Dried flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey.Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- It is normal for dried and preserved flowers to shed blooms and leaves during transit.
- Keep dried and preserved flowers in the box with the lid on until you are ready to use.
- Store the box out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).